test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    Jorin: what makes you say that? *looks down at nyssa*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (To West, sorry to hear that, hope you still have a job.)

Nyssa points her thumb at Briana: Prior Experience. Future Prior Experience with Briana.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    (We're here for ya west. Get well soon.)

Krystal: Sir?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (been there, done that...had one instance where i couldn't even lift my head off the pillow more than a few inches before massive nausea hit - made getting out to the kitchen for flu medicine a real TRIBBLE; luckily, it was only a 72-hour flu)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (i got an arty tardigrade)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (I got Skipper.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Cartwright: They gave you a starbase and a sector to oversee.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Yea... well... haven't been tied down yet sir. Things have been so hectic that I've not really been on K-13 all that long except to help with some of the repairs.
    (wel, just imagine how andromeda must be feeling, with their earth about to be under reaper occupation)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Cartwright: And why is Quinn getting bombarded by PADDs from Alex?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    (I went through that sickness thing a few weeks ago. Not fun.)

Briana: future prior experience? Like what?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    (Can someone help me with what I missed? And I still have a job but might not for much longer my boss called me telling me I can't call in sick anymore and I don't know what to do because I physically can't work right now.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Krystal: Don't know. We... I don't know if Alex and I are on speaking terms anymore honestly... *sigh*
    (he literally JUST spoke to you barely an hour ago)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I think she means on good terms as friends.)

Briana: So are you going to make stuff up like before or not say anything at all?...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jorin: *looks at the two with a brow raised in confusion*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (Well, Superhero Rose and Jamie are still missing. RAdm Rose, Amanda, and Jack are still in Kayla's sickbay, with a new patient, Spike. Jorin and Briana is about to do something and Nyssa is trying to come along. Krystal is talking with Cartwright)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(What are Jorin and Briana wanting to do and why does Nyssa want to go?
    (Jorin having visions, and Briana wants to help. Nyssa just being Nyssa.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: Nyssa if you go I want to go too. I don't want you getting into trouble on your own.
    Briana: wait what? You guys wanna go too?
    Nyssa: Yeah! If Jorin will have us. Not like having two superheroes around is a bad thing.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2018
    Briana: What exactly makes you two superheroes?.....
    Jessica: Super powers? *She transforms her skin hardening and turning alabaster white as black lines glow imprinted on her body and her sclera turn pitch black and her fingers turn into claws*
    Briana: I mean, why do you call yourselves superheros? What's the difference between what you can do and what I can do?
    jorin: you look rather young...and i cant exactly vouch for your safety....
    edited December 2018
    Nyssa: Par for the course, Jorin. Heroes always charge into danger regardless of safety, save others, to help others. (To Briana) Becuase say that we are individuals with unique and broadranging powers and experiences is alot harder to say.

Cartwright: Alex has always been diffcult, but if you need him, he will be there. Even for a chat.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: I don't think I get it *Shrugs* I mean i can do Things too... I've had really weird experiences too...
    Krystal: I... I hope you're right sir. I just... I miss the old Alex sir. The one who was there for me during the Iconian War. At least he didn't discard me like a defective tool...
    *goes over to the viewport and just looks out into space*
    That mission we were on... went sideways in a big way and... I really didn't have anything to do. He handled all the diplomacy... he had his ship... why was I even there?
    *Takes a deep breath*
    It was pretty rough on all of us.
    jorin: this is something entirely different. *shakes his head* this is war plain and simple. friends, loved ones, all dying around you its not for kids.