test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When Will Q's Winter Wonderland End? (And will I reach 1,000 Winter Prize Voucher with only 40/day?

w00qw00q Member Posts: 121 Arc User
1. When does Q's Winter Wonderland End?
Cryptic did not state when this would end.
www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11014213-q%27s-winter-wonderland%21

2. I'm concerned that collecting only 40 Winter Prize Vouchers each day may not reach that 1,000 total,
should I miss even a few days of daily skating event?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Ingame calendar has it going till 17th january- click the hail button on lower part of minimap and then on the new click the calendar button
  • Options
    smooshy#7462 smooshy Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    You still have lots of time. It takes 25 days, like the Christmas movie marathon on ABC Family.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Also on the Launcher: https://i.imgur.com/64Pa21k.jpg

NOTE: Last FULL day of the event is the 16th.
    WW goes until January 17th......when the servers go down for maintenance.

January 17th at10am Pacific Time is "officially" listed...but I do not recall the last time an event came back after maintenance.

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    They've given us 19 spare days. If you miss 20+ days then you're not trying hard enough :)
  • Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    As others have said, you only need 25 days to get the ship running the daily and the event is more or less 6 weeks long. So 42-ish days leaves you at least a 2 week buffer.

Don't worry about it, as soon as you get your ship and see just how much longer the event has, you'll look back and think you were kinda silly for stressing out over it. At least, that's how I was the first year. :)
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    jrdobbsjr#3264 jrdobbsjr Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    You have plenty of time, so long as you are diligent. Don't be the guy who posts a whine thread on Jan 17 complaining they shut down the event three hours early and you couldn't get that last race in and failed to unlock the ship.
  • Options
    sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    They've given us 19 spare days. If you miss 20+ days then you're not trying hard enough :)

That is a damned flippant and disrespectful answer. Some of us are having to run multiple characters to try and finish multiple projects. And just as Real Life complications prevented myself and others from being able to participate as much was we wanted, LIFE goes on and this year will have (and already has) its own challenges. Do not dare to presume you are any kind of authority on other peoples' lives.
    YOUR Holiday season was free of complications? Good for you! Then you should Thank God for your blessings, not lord over others nor accuse them of being lazy.
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    I think people need to calm down in here.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    w00qw00q Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Wow, many thanks for everyone's quick and helpful replies!

sarvour0, wishing you a blessed Christmas!
This discussion has been closed.