test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

25% Off Everything in the C-store, and a Key Ring Bundle!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Until November 27th, you can save 25% on everything in the C-store on all three platforms, and the Key Ring Bundle has returned!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11014203

Comments

• nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Not the deepest discount offered, -30%, but at least this is wide-spread in it's application to entice all of us for items/services.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Eh, I always wonder when these types of sales come around, "Should I buy a Key Bundle and see if I get lucky with those Infinity Boxes?"
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    LOL, never open lockboxes with keys... keep the keys for a few months, sell them high, and buy off the exchange what it is you are hoping for...

:)

But, then again, there would not be lockbox ships on the exchange without the impatient and the cyber-rich opening the boxes with keys...

So, have at it!

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • jimduval#7537 jimduval Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Many thanks, due to this one i was finally able to get hold of the elite starter pack ^_^ Normally 1500 zen atm not even 1200 zen, good discount :)
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    LOL, never open lockboxes with keys... keep the keys for a few months, sell them high, and buy off the exchange what it is you are hoping for.

Oh, I am not hoping for any ship, actually. I just like opening them and see what I get. It's sales like this where I can afford to "indulge" a bit. LOL!

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »

Oh, I am not hoping for any ship, actually. I just like opening them and see what I get. It's sales like this where I can afford to "indulge" a bit. LOL!

I'm of a similar mind as far as lockboxes go, and am especially fond of the infinities, simply due to the variety of things to be had from them.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Many thanks, due to this one i was finally able to get hold of the elite starter pack ^_^ Normally 1500 zen atm not even 1200 zen, good discount :)

Wish I could get it. I have the Zen, but unfortunately the way the pack is coded I can't buy it on my account. So another sale and another missed opportunity to for me to get the pack. How long has this thing been out anyway, 6-ish months and they still haven't fixed the issue?

Oh well. :(
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    I'm of a similar mind as far as lockboxes go, and am especially fond of the infinities, simply due to the variety of things to be had from them.
    So many cool toys to be had as lesser prizes. Kit modules and boff manuals are among my faves.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Thank you Black Friday for my three new shiny ships :)
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Possibly a bad indicator was the actual site sale of the expansion packs. This year they are -40% but last year I think they were -65% or -50% so previous years better. I wonder why that was decided. Nothing like the mentality of fewer customers so raise the prices or lessen the known sale. Though the -25% in game sales I like even if not the deepest discount of -30% since it was all items/services instead of a specific.