test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug list

2»

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    My Sci. Alien Age of Discovery character is unable to get any survivour that needs medical attention to count towards the Science Accolade on Acts of Defiance mission.

They are healed and they stand up, but they stay in one spot and do not head towards the transporter.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    My Fed-Align. Vanguard Jem'Hadar couldn't finish his Phoenix Prize Pack mission when the event was on last time as well as the one before. The green texted button to claim the prize shows up, but nothing is given when button is pressed.

The mission worked for my other characters from other factions (Star Fleet to AoY, didn't test it with AoD characters).

Is your Jem'Hadar trying to talk with Grymm on DS9? Who has been broken since the new DS9 come on line?
    Your character will have to fly and interact with the Grymm on Drozana Station to complete the Phoenix Prize Pack mission.

No one in your fleet told you this?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    My Fed-Align. Vanguard Jem'Hadar couldn't finish his Phoenix Prize Pack mission when the event was on last time as well as the one before. The green texted button to claim the prize shows up, but nothing is given when button is pressed.

The mission worked for my other characters from other factions (Star Fleet to AoY, didn't test it with AoD characters).

Is your Jem'Hadar trying to talk with Grymm on DS9? Who has been broken since the new DS9 come on line?
    Your character will have to fly and interact with the Grymm on Drozana Station to complete the Phoenix Prize Pack mission.

No one in your fleet told you this?

Grym is not on DS9, he is on Drozana. Onna is the one on DS9 that cannot be talked to currently since the Victory is Life update. Otherwise, everything else you said was correct. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    Actually, I went to Onna on DS9 during the latest Phoenix event, and they worked fine. Open dialogue -> Start Quest -> Exit dialogue screen -> Open Dialogue screen -> Collect reward. No problems, plus didn't have to wade through 20 other players all standing around the NPC instead of GTFO of the way.
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
    edited November 2018
    bendalek wrote: »
    Actually, I went to Onna on DS9 during the latest Phoenix event, and they worked fine. Open dialogue -> Start Quest -> Exit dialogue screen -> Open Dialogue screen -> Collect reward. No problems, plus didn't have to wade through 20 other players all standing around the NPC instead of GTFO of the way.

OH they fixed it! Cool... And such publicity they made of that, too. LOL!
    (Not to say it matters, I really hate the new DS9, prefer not to be there any more....where as previous to the update, I kept my Fed over there.)

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    edited November 2018
    Use your commas, because that sentence is a difficult read.

Almost all of those problems have been around for a long time. You can search through the Forums and find people who found the exact same bug and reported them before you started this list.

Every year or so, someone, like you, makes a new list...And work on telling the Devs for a while. But then realize, it takes a really long time to fix things...And get discouraged or angry. And eventually, go away, or get banned for venting badly about it.

edited November 2018
    Just keep in mind, when they are working on the part of the program the bug you are seeing is in...they will try to fix bugs at the same time as whatever they are working on. When they are off doing something else, they are off doing something else. They may not even be working on STO at all.

Some of the system level programmers, animation people etc...rotate around. Depends on priorities and schedules I am sure.

• themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    1) KDF Mission "The Hunt Is On" - After finding out that the transporter pad used by the Federation spies in First City sent Drake and his allies to the shipyard in orbit, a dialogue box appears with K'Gan telling you that he recommends you go to the Shipyard immediately. The voiceover is not K'Gan, but that of the Warden Gazzan.

2) Fed Mission "Stranded in Space" - Healing crewmembers does not register on the "Heal Injured Crew" count, so no mission accolade is possible for Science characters. Additionally, on a Tac captain, you can bypass the plasma containment and get the accolade, but the plasma does nothing to the Klingons.

3) Fed Mission "Stranded in Space" - Cutscene with the transporter officer. She says Orion reinforcements are on the way. This should be Klingon reinforcements.

4) General: When you have the option of checking the box to dismiss all future popups (gameplay tips on early missions), it doesn't dismiss the popups. It just mutes the audio. The popups still have to be manually dismissed.

5) Fed Mission "The Doomsday Device" - On the mission hail, Commander Burgess's voiceover is different than when he speaks elsewhere in the game.

6) Fed Mission "The Doomsday Device" - When you take command of the Bird of Prey and Warp to Imaga, the act of changing ships unslots your traits. This is an endemic problem with changing ships in space at all levels.

7) Fed Mission "The Doomsday Device" - The cinematic cutscene where the Doomsday Machine destroys that moon has a glitch. When it cuts to the interior of the BoP, the character inexplicably stands on the chair instead of just standing up. This gives the player an unfettered look at the glory of the toon's knees and calves.
    Post edited by themadprofessor#9835 on
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
    General Issues:
    - Switching ships in space unslots many traits. Under normal circumstances, this is not an issue as sector space is a social zone, which allows you to reslot them, but when doing a mission like The Doomsday Device for Fed or Keep Your Enemies Closer for KDF, where you are forced into another ship for the mission, your traits are unslotted and you cannot slot them back until you finish the mission, leaving you at a disadvantage during the mission.

Fed Mission "Stranded in Space"
    - Science Accolade is unattainable. Healing injured crewmembers does not fulfill the numbers required to gain the accolade.
    - Tactical Accolade is achievable, but the vented plasma does not kill the Klingon boarders.
    - The transporter officer says that Orion reinforcements are en route. This should be Klingon reinforcements.

Fed Mission "Diplomatic Orders"
    - The dialogue chain between "Sokketh" and the player after the Klingon captain cloaks and retreats repeats itself.

Fed Mission "The Doomsday Device"
    - On the mission hail, Commander Burgess's voiceover is different than it is elsewhere.
    - After K'valk's sacrifice, the cutscene shows the player standing on the chair instead of standing up. This means that the cinematic is all about the player's legs.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    edited December 2018
    KDF and Fed missions as a Jem'Hadar character need some updating. The dialogues on the early missions for both are still the dialogues you would have as a Federation or KDF captain. It makes no sense whatsoever for the Jem'Hadar to be the one who brought Franklin Drake to Warden Gazzan when the capture of the prisoner was very specifically in the KDF tutorial.

What needs to happen, in my opinion, is that the Fed/KDF war story arcs need to be scrapped from the Jem'hadar mission logs entirely, as they make no sense in context.

Specifically, these need to go:

KDF
    - Empire
    - Warzone
    - Fek'lhri Return
    - Vigilance

Federation
    - Klingon War

Take the mission "The Galaxy At Large" and move it to the beginning of the Romulan Mystery arc or at the end of the Gamma Quadrant arc. Problem solved.

Things I want in STO:

• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    spielman1 wrote: »
    1. Bridge seat for the captains chair un able to be sat in by the captain after changing bridge from the standard bridge to any other bridge in the game.
    2. Romulan Resilient Shield Array cant not be upgraded at all from the mission Turnabout for the Romulan Republic player.
    3. Warp out charge for player is always the Discovery charge up for warp out of system even when not a Discovery captain.
    4. Game will freeze and lock up at random for no reason.
    5. Sompek mission not giving award to Romulan players at all.
    6. Tricobalt Torpedo launcher not doing damage past 800 on a unshielded ship
    7. Character captain save uniform saves theme for all characters on an account and on other captains of the game, Main Character uniform always saves for the crew uniforms.
    8. Omega Carbine Antiproton weapon can not be upgraded at all in the game forces game crash.
    All files where checked 14 times uninstalled game 6 times reinstalled game 5 times, it isn't my game files but bugs in the game previously reported and not addressed and or listed for fixes. Brought up multiple times in the past was told they be fixed never was, brought it up with in game support and on site support was told rather rudely I was making theme up when I wasn't. Will someone please respond and take the problems seriously feel my money and input cash flow wise is for nothing and that I as a customer am not apreaited for bringing problems up and properly addressed.

Number 3 is really starting to get on my nerves. :disappointed:
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    edited December 2018

Things I want in STO:

• I've encountered the following bug.
    Ever since I bought the Kobali uniform with the phoenix prize voucher a couple of months ago on my Fed alligned Jem'Hadar, I can no longer choose any other shoulder pads from the tailor customizing screen.
    The only exception being the Nol'Eniss pads, but they're in a different category, like double shoulderpads or something.
    On my other toons I can choose a variety of different shoulderpads.
    Since I've only bought the Kobali uniform on my Jem'Hadar, it must have caused this bug.