test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Oynx: *Enters and salutes* Sir. You called for me?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    you and raneson...explain how she got pregnant​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Oynx: I... uh... er... She... Initiated it with me sir. When she was drunk on sake apparently. I consented to it, and basically... well... got her pregnant by... you know... *Is very embarassed* uh....
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    the horizontal tango? and where was the package i gave you during all this? you were, seemingly, of sound mind and judgement at the time, so you don't have the excuse of being impaired like captain raneson was​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Oynx: I... forgot to use it sir...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    yes, that is exceedingly obvious...and after i specifically told you to use CAUTION while we were on assignment - consider yourself lucky you aren't my son, or we'd be heading out to the woodshed right now​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Oynx: Y-yes sir. Anything else, sir...?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (so does he know what heading out to the woodshed is a euphemism for?)

yes...be thankful your active assignment ended right as you seeded raneson, or you'd be in even bigger trouble than you are now; as it is, the two of you still have to deal with starfleet bureaucracy because of this​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Oynx: Uh... y-yes sir...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    i hope you didn't have any immediate plans that can't be rescheduled - you'll be filling out forms for hours...WW3 did nothing to dampen humanity's enthusiasm for paperwork; anyway - dismissed, major...and watch yourself around the berlin's doctor; i think he has you in his crosshairs now since you knocked up his captain while she was drunk​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Oynx: Uh, yes sir. *Departs and then soon after returns to the Berlin to do the paperwork, avoiding Dr. Pierce as much as possible*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (bored again...i think alex might head over to turner now to examine the temporal shield generator directly)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I'll have to deal with that later Admiral. I kinda got a ship that might fall apart around some friends because of a Temporal Wave.
    Ezri: You're fuzzy...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Admiral Riker: *Sigh* I apologize but it shouldn't take too much of your time. I'm sending the "paperwork". Just sign the form, and you'll be done.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (shouldn't riker be asking 'what temporal wave?' - or does he know better than to ask given his past assignments and who he's talking to?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(He knows better due to past assignments and who he is talking to. Especially given Lexington's reputation.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    *alex beams aboard the richmond near to where he picked up krystal's lifesigns* so what the hell happened here?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: *Blinks, still hidden under the blanket* How did you get in here?.... and i mean... I'm hidden entirely under a blanket... How do you know?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (*pokes rattler with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*pokes harder with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    (Krystal's not on the Turner. She's still aboard Lexington. Nyssa had a little drone that was transmitting back to Lexington, and that was what they were using to communicate.)

Ezri: Tail sticking out the blanket.
    Krystal: I'll take a look when I can.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (okay, change krystal for nyssa...he's still close enough for her to overhear him)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: What? No it's not.... Is it? *checks, her tail is under the blanket with her* it's not sticking out, Ezri....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Nyssa: Grandpa Alex. Best Guess. The Turner was at that point when two Temporal Front merged. One overtaking the other, nobody really understand temporal mechanics. I looked at the chronometer of the ship and its been in operation for 4.5 million years. So in a few second to us and Auntie Rose and Vee, the ship and most fo the crew got transported to the past, and survived the intervening 4.5 million years. Mom always told us about Flashpoint Paradox, you can never really go home with alter the past. Something is always missing.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    i'm more interested in why the temporal shielding failed when no one else's did, and the best place to check that is in engineering where the shield generator is installed...and what happened to the crew? i don't see nearly the amount of people here that should be here​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nyssa: Buffer?
    Ancient Griffon insult

well, you can handle that; i'm going to head to engineering and try to figure out just how this happened *he turns and heads for the nearest turbolift*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nyssa: Im a superhero, not an engineer.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Seventeen: Whats wrong Jadzia?

Veronica: We'll be fine Rose we need to get you patched up...

Jessica: I can probably get the crew out of the buffer. Maybe. I've only ever had to do it for 1 person not hundreds though...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    even superheroes have day jobs! *alex calls as the turbolift doors close in front of him and takes him down to engineering*​​

#LegalizeAwoo