test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to get the Drozana story missions after AoD update?

I am currently doing the Delta story missions at level 57 on my AoD toon. But I can't seem to get a hail from Franklin Drake on any of the Drozana missions. I tried flying to the Donatu sector, and go directly to Drozana, but still no hail. Anyone knows how to get a hail from Franklin Drake?

Comments

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Not exactly sure how it is on console, but on PC that arc has been moved to the "Available" tab in the mission journal.

And on PC, you need to be 65 to get them. It may be that way on console too. :(
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • chris#9014 chris Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    iamynaught wrote: »
    Not exactly sure how it is on console, but on PC that arc has been moved to the "Available" tab in the mission journal.

And on PC, you need to be 65 to get them. It may be that way on console too. :(

On console, there is no available tab. But I think you might be right about lvl 65. Once I got to 65, I got the Spectres mission hail from Quinn. When I got to Drozana, I got a hail from Drake for the Skirmish mission.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    chris#9014 wrote: »
    On console, there is no available tab.
    Yes, there is, but it is called "Incoming Hails".
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • seamusx447seamusx447 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Not sure bout the lvl requirement, but I know I triggered it when asking the Ferengi bartender about the lighting (can't remember his name right now). Drake hailed me afterwards (glitch maybe?)
    =/\=
  • jmcorpjmcorp Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    depends on what faction you are playing. if it's a fed char it should show up under incoming hails. I know I didn't have to wait until 65 to do that mission, but I don't know what exactly made it available. maybe something mission related like a Klingon character.

if you're a Klingon there's hoops you have to jump through to get it to show up. you have to progress the story all the way through yesterday's war (IIRC) before it will show up. this can be done just by accepting and skipping each mission until it opens up.