Current Launcher issue

eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
From Twitter
Star Trek Online

Verified account

@trekonlinegame
Following Following @trekonlinegame
More
We're experiencing a technical issues with our launcher which may affect your ability to access the game on PC. We are working on a fix right now.

For me although the server status is showing as offline. I was able to login and launch with no issue.

Comments

• chritmarsh#4963 chritmarsh Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    From Twitter
    Star Trek Online

Verified account

@trekonlinegame
    More
    We're experiencing a technical issues with our launcher which may affect your ability to access the game on PC. We are working on a fix right now.

For me although the server status is showing as offline. I was able to login and launch with no issue.

I haven't had any issue logging on. Accessing foundry missions is a different story, however.
    "Today is a good day to die... but I'd rather go to Risa."-Fleet Admiral Christopher D. Marshall
    O1P2m6v.png
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Yep, same for me.. server shows offline, but I logged in anyway and it connects fine.

Thank you for posting this though, still baffling why something like this only goes on Twitter and not on the 'Official Forums.'
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Appears to be fixed :)
  • urriel40urriel40 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    From Twitter
    Star Trek Online

Verified account

@trekonlinegame
    More

i try to launch the game and get the updater time after time...i cannot even get on to patch or anything..please help...
  • urriel40urriel40 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    From Twitter
    Star Trek Online

Verified account

@trekonlinegame
    More

urriel40 wrote: »
    From Twitter
    Star Trek Online

Verified account

@trekonlinegame
    More

i try to launch the game and get the updater time after time...i cannot even get on to patch or anything..please help...

is this the issue with the cryptic launcher...the log in screen flashes and the cryptic auto update comes on...can't log in...me sad panda!!
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    is this the issue with the cryptic launcher...the log in screen flashes and the cryptic auto update comes on...can't log in...me sad panda!!

I have no problems with the STO launcher coming up. I am able to type in my password just fine. I get the Ready in the bar, and I see the Engage button. Server status is green.

When was the last time you were able to sign in the game to play?
    Has this been broken for a long time?

https://i.imgur.com/P3C3VWi.jpg
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    From Twitter
    Star Trek Online

Verified account

@trekonlinegame
    More

That issue is 10 days old and was fixed. If you are experiencing issues with the launcher atm I suggest you submit a support ticket.
    As this issue is resolved. Can I have this post closed please
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    HIi3ZGn.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.