test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Romulus Reputation Rank 1 &2 traits

jameswilliejameswillie Member Posts: 149 Arc User
In the New Romulus Rep I have reached Tier 6 and have unlocked it and have been awarded the Tier 6 rewards. However my slotted Rank 1 traits under this rep still remain slotted. In all the previous reps they disappeared and I had to reslot the new Rank 2 traits. The new Rank 2 traits for the New Romulus rep are in the "Available Traits" area , however the Rank 1 traits are gone, just like in previous reps making it to tier 6. However with those Rank 1 traits missing in the "Available Traits" are there is no way that I am aware of to unslot the Rank 1 traits. I attempted to slot the Rank 2 traits in the hopes it would just replace the Rank 1 traits but that didn't work, just said traits are full. I changed maps several times and no change. Closed out the game and signed back on and no change.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Drag and drop rank 2 traits into place over rank 1...you are good to go.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Note: IF your skill tree is invalid, do not retrain skills. Unless you want a do over and fill out the entire tree. Again. The invalid state is stuck upon t6 rep for some.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • jameswilliejameswillie Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Drag and drop rank 2 traits into place over rank 1...you are good to go.

Thank you much, that worked perfectly.