test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

On screen notices

I would really like it if the current mission objectives text would fade out,some missions have text that go half way across my screen and if it's an endeavor mission I don't want to do,then there's a line of text stuck on my screen until the the next one.Make it fade out please,it's irritating and I'm not playing the next few days because of it.

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    1st off... the objective thing does not stretch half way across the screen. Its off to the right.
    2nd... you're making demands. Never ends well on these forums. "Do X or I do Y" or any variation of such doesn't get positive responses, and most of time get shut down due to combative wording.

If you don't want to play for a bit... fine. Just don't declare it to the world with a demand thread.
    And before you say otherwise... you highlighted an aspect of the game, in this case a UI element, demanded a change, and declared a consequence of not changing it, in this case you saying you won't play because it is how it is now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    What she said. ^ /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.