test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnected from the login server

for a few days I've only been able to log in on one of my six toons, I get in and sort 1 toon out then when I try to log into other toons I get a message saying disconnected from the login server and I get kicked back to the main start up page with the engage button and have to ick my xbl profile and try again which doesn't work, if I leave it several hours I am able to log in with someone else but it is only that toon before getting the disconnected from login server message. this is really hampering my playing and my running of my fleet

Comments

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    It's happening to me on PC, but it's every toon, not just one. I try to select a toon, the area where they appear stays blank, then after a few minutes I get the "disconnected from the log in server".
    When I do finally manage to actually select a character, most of the time the map map loading screen "bars" get to the end, then nothing, it stays that way, I've waited up to 15 minutes with no result before having to end process on the gameclient.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Don't know if you have the option on console but using the EU proxy server worked for me
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • tsprabbit#3371 tsprabbit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    @arionisa I don't see any option like that on the Xbox the only options before log in are Account Linking, Terms of Service and HUD Area Adjustment, and its still happening even after the AoD update I was hoping it'd be fixed with that but sadly not