test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ps4 new Reputation ter6

commanderblack#7812 commanderblack Member Posts: 47 Arc User
edited November 2018 in The Academy
PS4: ARMY FLEET: My question once we hit 250000 Reputation points it says it will open it up. Does that mean we still have to fill out the next Ter 6 or are we done and can get the rewards?
May the force be with you!!! Qapla!!

Best Answer

Answers

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    There's a 5 Mark 'Claim Tier VI' project at the end once you hit 250k. It's not dependent on getting other Reputations to Tier 6. Do note that you don't get Marks and Dil from completing it like you do Tier V.
  • I just want to make sure I understand. So once I reach 250k. i use 5 marks and then rewards? I just need to make sure I understand as I have a fleet I need to explain this too. Thank you for the response
  • OK got it thank you. One more question. Do we have to grind on every toon Or can we get the token and just get the rewards?
    OK got it thank you. One more question. Do we have to grind on every toon Or can we get the token and just get the rewards?

Every toon that you want the rewards on.
    tom61sto wrote: »
    OK got it thank you. One more question. Do we have to grind on every toon Or can we get the token and just get the rewards?

Every toon that you want the rewards on.

To clarify a bit more: The Reputation Project Discount is Account-wide once done, but all the rest requires Tier 6 on that character to benefit from and/or purchase.