test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game play ablity bugs since Discovery

Can't see what is being sold via the replicator. There is no description of the highlighted item which makes it impossible to know if you are selling an item you really want to keep.

Duty Officers not able to be placed or seen in Active Roster for space or ground combat.

Some serious flickering lighting effects when running about outside at the StarFleet academy

Reman Female wearing the 23rd c Romulan skirt lose their legs, there is another skirt that does this as well but I forgot to note its name (there aren't that many, I'm sure you will find it)

Cannot complete the final mission for the Cardassia quest line, after walking about on the outside of DS9 and defeating Karu'kan in the space battle you are asked to beam back to ops on DS9, however what happens is you are kicked back out in to sector space and when you try and get back to DS9 it is the new version of DS9 and none of the quest quivers are there to hand in the quest or to perform the optional part of talking to the individual captains.

Many of Garraks and Weyouns speeches over lap the old recording with play at the same time making it difficult to make out what they are saying.

Tilly doesn't seem to come with you to the future, why not? Why is she not the engineering bridge officer.

Comments

• Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    edited November 2018

Cannot complete the final mission for the Cardassia quest line, after walking about on the outside of DS9 and defeating Karu'kan in the space battle you are asked to beam back to ops on DS9, however what happens is you are kicked back out in to sector space and when you try and get back to DS9 it is the new version of DS9 and none of the quest quivers are there to hand in the quest or to perform the optional part of talking to the individual captains.

Old issue, long ago corrected. Simply walk into the Captains office and talk to Kurland and he'll end the mission. At least it should work.

As for the optionals, I don't know what the deal is with that.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    tos7272ncc#4394 tos7272ncc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The perks that are earned from getting a critical completion for some duty officer assignments are not staying.

Just over the past couple of weeks I received enough of an increase to my shield subsystem power that it went from 80 to 81. I played different matches and went to earth spacedock solo just to make sure it wasn't a perk from someone else, but I had increased subsystem power to 81 when my weapons were my primary.

Now I'm back to 80, and there has been no change in my gear.

Also, just recently I received a critical for sector space travel. I was going faster when I received it because I ran the tour the galaxy mission, and I have a pretty stable course I run to visit systems. I noticed my slipstream speed was faster, and I wound up visiting another system that I normally could never make it to because time would run out. I just ran Tour The Galaxy again, and noticed the slipstream stated speed when I use the power wheel was slower (when I had the critical slipstream was faster), and I was no where near that extra planet.