test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Be a Part of Starfleet Academy's Yearbook!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
Submit your screenshots of your #AgeofDiscovery characters, and you could be a part of the loading screen in game, and featured in Starfleet's Yearbook!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11007853

Comments

• salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    Is photoshop allowed?
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
    Yup!
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    No photoshop, and not skillz to work if had I have the program.

Oh well.

Anyways, I know the rest of you will submit some great stuff :)
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    No photoshop, and not skillz to work if had I have the program.

Oh well.

Anyways, I know the rest of you will submit some great stuff :)

Yeah, these sort of "screen shot" things...don't even bother, they want the pros.
    If you are in a Fleet....some of them have screen shot contests. You might even have a shot at winning some prize there.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • jenicazarinajenicazarina Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Wow, photoshop allowed, hmmm...

How much photoshop is too much photoshop??
    Resistance is never futile!

800S3a8.jpg
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Wow, photoshop allowed, hmmm...

How much photoshop is too much photoshop??

Precisely this much:
    BbpIIyI.png
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • lucasavislucasavis Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Photoshop being allowed just locked 99% of players behind a gate and with no point in participating. GG.
  • sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    *reads forum thread. Looks at yearbook. Yearbook bursts into flames like something out of Hellraiser…*
    *screams in AGONY...*
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    @ambassadorkael#6946 can we use pictures of our ships for this or are we limited to character pics only?
    SulMatuul.png
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Submit your screenshots of your #AgeofDiscovery characters, and you could be a part of the loading screen in game, and featured in Starfleet's Yearbook!

Question:
    How many screenshots are we allowed to send in?

"We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User

Question:

You know you'll win half the prizes anyway!

Nobody can compete with your work, lol. :p
    SulMatuul.png
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    lordsteve1 wrote: »

Question:

You know you'll win half the prizes anyway!

Nobody can compete with your work, lol. :p

*>_<* Oh no... that's not true TT... there are so many awesome screen archers out there and I think a good idea is often more worth than the picture quality!!! *^_^*
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    I don't even know why they bother announcing this publicly at this point. Why not just message the same guys who always wins.
    They're literally not interested in anyone else.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Well, I submitted a few... So we'll see what happens...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    ilithyn wrote: »
    I don't even know why they bother announcing this publicly at this point. Why not just message the same guys who always wins.
    They're literally not interested in anyone else.

Here's a link to the other screenshot contest we've had in the Kael era. There were 20 winners.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10537363-screenshot-contest-results
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    lucasavis wrote: »
    Photoshop being allowed just locked 99% of players behind a gate and with no point in participating. GG.
    You don't need Photoshop to make basic tonal adjustments to an image. Subject and composition will take the cake (you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear).

What really helps is a) keeping your screen brightness the same whenever editing images b) keeping your room lighting the same whenever editing images c) calibrating your screen d) practice.