test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Smuggler's Syndicate(KDF)

solonar#0525 solonar Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited November 2018 in Fleet Recruitment
S1S_zps9mqttlg1.jpg

About the Fleet:

Our fleet represents a loose organization of morally ambiguous characters based in the Beta Quadrant. Our member's reject traditional and rigid command structures of the Empire's military in favor of an organization that allows them to operate independently, outside of the law, for personal profit and pleasure. The founder's recognized that some degree of organization was necessary to coordinate and commission projects for the mutual benefit an protection of our "enterprises".

Recruitment Requirements:

*Must be able to operate independently for extended periods of time as this is a newer fleet and will not always have other players online.

*Must be willing to help other fleet members level as needed, the more Dahar Masters in our fleet the more profitable it is for all of us.

*Must be willing to make regular contributions of Dilithium and Fleet Marks to help us build out our Star Bases.

*Must be willing to keep our operations secret from K.D.F. and Federation forces!

*We also have a discord channel with many more players than are active in game. You are not required to use our discord but it is nice.

If you are interested in joining please message me through the in game mail system at Solok Drag'r@solonar#0525

sig111_zpsu4di8nom.jpg
Society of Shadows 18 year Member
Post edited by solonar#0525 on

Comments

• solonar#0525 solonar Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    All members who join are entitled to a free forum sig hand crafted be me that indicates rank, features your ship and avatar.
    sig111_zpsu4di8nom.jpg
    bump
    sig111_zpsu4di8nom.jpg
    When you're in need of a fleet, don't you get tired of reading through bot posted spam from the big guys like UFP, and the milieu of Strikeforce alpha-bet soup? Do you hate mandated dress codes and having to wear dull uniforms? Does your arm get tired of saluting your "superiors", yet you can never seen to advance in rank? If so check out Smuggler's Syndicate where we recognize you're an individual who shouldn't be forced into box/mold/press or whatever!
    sig111_zpsu4di8nom.jpg
  • rynwald#7908 rynwald Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2018
    edited November 2018
    Weekly Bulletin Nov 19 2018
    Hail Smugglers and Scoundrels,

This is our first weekly notification ever. This week's bulliten will let you know where we are on our fleet projects and any other pertinent news.

Starbase Construction:

Work has offically begun on our starbase shipyard which will allow the purchase of level 1 fleet ships. We also took a poll of online players over the weekend and decided Blast Windows will be the next cosmetic project to cue up. We have also opened up projects on all other player structures for the other available basis, feel free to contribute to any of those as well. In the near future, I would like to complete the transwarp upgrade for our bases

Other News:
    The season for Intergalatic Holidays are near, which presents a great opportunity for profiteering on immorally acquired goods and cheap knockoff goods, so do your best to fill your pockets with Dilitium and Credits! My career in transporting illicit goods will require me to go radio silent the rest of month(Watch out for Federation Spys). So update's may be less frequent.

You Contribution:
    These Updates will publish every Monday. If you would like to add any information/ events/classifieds/RP to our weekly updates please send me an encrypted message on known subspace frequencies.

Stay Underground and Stay Free.

-Solok Out-
    sig111_zpsu4di8nom.jpg
    edited November 2018
    Weekly Bulletin Nov 27 2018

I hope your start to the intergalatic holiday season was good. This week's bulliten will let you know where we are on our fleet projects and any other pertinent news.

Starbase Construction:

Over the course of last week, we completed the Bar Fireplace and began work on adding star base windows. We also completed the preparations to begin the Starbase Upgrade to Tier 1, which is now in progress under star base projects.

Dilithium Mining Initiative:
    I strongly encourage all members to visit the Vlugata Asteroid Cluster on a daily basis to knock out some asteroid based dilitium mining. For only approximately fifteen minutes of labor you can unlock between hundreds of tonnes of dilithium, per character. A great way to accelerate the limited time only cosmetic upgrades to our base or fund your weapon upgrades.

Other News:
    In other news, Q has returned and his winter wonderland event is in progress. A good time to snag that fourth piece of the breen ship set if you haven't scored it. Lots of other opportunities for good loot available as well.

You Contribution:
    These Updates will publish every Monday. If you would like to add any information/ events/classifieds/RP to our weekly updates please send me an encrypted message on known subspace frequencies.

Promotions:
    Tal'ava promoted to Subcommander and been given command of the R.R.W. Lla
    Rango promoted to Dahar Master and been given command of the I.K.S. Black Mamba
    D'Artagnon promoted to Adept Technologist
    Dega promoted to Novice Power Technician

-Solok Out-
    sig111_zpsu4di8nom.jpg
    edited December 2018
    Weekly Bulletin Dec 03 2018

Although the past week has been slow in the recruitment department, it has been an impressive one for our criminal cabal in the Starbase Construction Department. There are also a variety of intergalatic events commencing soon.

Starbase Construction:
    Early on this week, Gorn Captain Rango intercepted an encrypted transmission regarding the movement of a federation freighter containing valuable resources destined for a planet in the Minos Korva sector. That planet was set to be the future site of an orphanage for Bajorian War Refugees.

Thanks to Captain Rango's quick thinking a cadre of Syndicate Pilots, laying in wait just inside neutral space, were able to secure these resources for our own base building needs.

As a result, our Star Base is now offically level 1, and offers a great many new cosmetic upgrades thanks treasure most generously donated by the oprhans in Minos Korva. This includes new wall deco, a bloodwine fountain, upgraded confrence area, statues, banners, railing, lights, and ops consoles among other things. Note: The bloodwine fountain offers 1 hour ground combat buffs.

Our next goal is to get a transwarp conduit up and going for Syndicate members.

Events:
    This week begins Q's winter wonderland event. A great opportunity to score a breen ship, as well as that rare fourth breen set console. Their is also a chance to get a T6 ship from RnD materials starting Dec 4.

You Contribution:

Promotions:
    Dega has been promoted to Privateer and Colonist
    Rango has been promoted to Surveyor

-Solok Out-

[End Transmission]
    sig111_zpsu4di8nom.jpg
    Weekly Bulliten Nov 19, 2018

[Begin Transmission]

This is our first weekly notification ever. This week's bulliten will let you know where we are on our fleet projects and any other pertinent news.

Starbase Construction:
    Work has officially begun on our starbase shipyard which will allow the purchase of level 1 fleet ships. We also took a poll of online players over the weekend and decided Blast Windows will be the next cosmetic project to cue up. We have also opened up projects on all other player structures for the other available basis, feel free to contribute to any of those as well. In the near future, I would like to complete the transwarp upgrade for our bases

TFO Events:
    For those of you looking for work, I highly encourage you to check your TFO readout. Starfleet is hiring mercenaries to participate in a simulated reenactment of a famous 23rd Century battle. If you participate of the course of fourteen runs, you will have the opportunity to steal a secure comm beacon, code named "Beacon of Kahless", that will put you in touch with a rogue klingon faction willing to aid fellow pirates at a moments notice for 45 seconds. Definitely a good addition to the Nimbus Pirate Beacon that functions for a mere 25 seconds.

Other News:
    The season for Intergalatic Holidays are near, which presents a great opportunity for profiteering on immorally acquired merchandise and cheap knockoff goods, so do your best to fill your pockets with Dilithium and Credits! My career in transporting illicit goods will require me to go radio silent the rest of month(Watch out for Federation Spys). So update's may be less frequent.

You Contribution:
    These Updates will publish every Monday thru the Fleet Mail System. If you would like to add any information/ events/classifieds/RP to our weekly updates please send me an encrypted message on known subspace frequencies.

-Solok Out-

[End Transmission]
    sig111_zpsu4di8nom.jpg

[Begin Transmission]

Starbase Construction:
    Work has officially begun on our starbase shipyard which will allow the purchase of level 1 fleet ships. We also took a poll of online players over the weekend and decided Blast Windows will be the next cosmetic project to cue up. We have also opened up projects on all other player structures for the other available basis, feel free to contribute to any of those as well. In the near future, I would like to complete the transwarp upgrade for our bases

TFO Events:
    For those of you looking for work, I highly encourage you to check your TFO readout. Starfleet is hiring mercenaries to participate in a simulated reenactment of a famous 23rd Century battle. If you participate of the course of fourteen runs, you will have the opportunity to steal a secure comm beacon, code named "Beacon of Kahless", that will put you in touch with a rogue klingon faction willing to aid fellow pirates at a moments notice for 45 seconds. Definitely a good addition to the Nimbus Pirate Beacon that functions for a mere 25 seconds.

Other News:
    The season for Intergalatic Holidays are near, which presents a great opportunity for profiteering on immorally acquired merchandise and cheap knockoff goods, so do your best to fill your pockets with Dilithium and Credits! My career in transporting illicit goods will require me to go radio silent the rest of month(Watch out for Federation Spys). So update's may be less frequent.

You Contribution:
    These Updates will publish every Monday thru the Fleet Mail System. If you would like to add any information/ events/classifieds/RP to our weekly updates please send me an encrypted message on known subspace frequencies.

-Solok Out-

[End Transmission]
    sig111_zpsu4di8nom.jpg

[Begin Transmission]

Starbase Construction:

TFO Events:

Other News:

You Contribution:

-Solok Out-

[End Transmission]
    sig111_zpsu4di8nom.jpg

[Begin Transmission]

Starbase Construction:

TFO Events:

Other News:

You Contribution:

-Solok Out-

[End Transmission]
    sig111_zpsu4di8nom.jpg