test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[STAR TREK DiSCOVERY] | SEASON TWO |

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    khan5000 wrote: »
    or that we are dealing with enlightened humans that don't feel that way. Stiles is the only one carrying that hatred for Romulans and he gets put in his place by Kirk. If everyone on the ship was foaming at the mouth to fight the romulans i'd see the point but they werent.

If even Kirk struggled with hatred towards Klingons because one of them killed his son, then they are not enlightened just protected. Going through those horrific situations shows what type of character a person has. Star Trek just shows that the more Humans change, the more they stay the same. DS9 and Voyager had numerous examples of that concept. 23rd Century Humans like to think they are more enlightened than 21st Century Humans just like we like to think we are more enlightened than 19th Century Humans. There will be always be a few people that are still sore about World War I after 100 years, but it is easier to find people sore about more recent wars. The horrors of World War II still live in our collective consciousness.
  • luminaire#0745 luminaire Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    The point is it kickstarted the industrial economy. Same thing would happen with the Federation.
    The Klingons didn't KEEP the territory they went through, otherwise the Klingon Border would be right at Earth's doorstep. So clearly the Federation didn't actually lose territory at all. Hell... Starbase 1 was still structurally intact when Discovery came across her and discovered the station occupied.

I think you're going a little overboard on the sheer amount of damage caused. Yes it was devastating, but not apocalyptic like you're making it sound like.

1. The US industrial economy was kickstarted in a war where it was never invaded or occupied. We essentially had an entire continent that our enemies couldn't touch in which to engage in mass industralization. The Federation did not have that luxury, they were being invaded right up to Earths doorstep and losing huge chunks of territory.

2. That makes L'REll even dumber and it even more ridiculous that she would have any success in uniting the Klingons under her leadership. Not only did she make them break off a war they were winning against the Federation, but she made them abandon the territory they had conquered?

3. One third of Starfleet was wiped out, billions of people and entire planets were exterminated, and nearly one fifth of the Federation was invaded and occupied. You don't just get over that in a couple of years.

or that we are dealing with enlightened humans that don't feel that way. Stiles is the only one carrying that hatred for Romulans and he gets put in his place by Kirk. If everyone on the ship was foaming at the mouth to fight the romulans i'd see the point but they werent.

So why was Kirk bothered by the death of his son? after all, he's an enlightened human, he knows death is inevitable and so no reason to be upset about what the Klingons did, amirite?

Everyone on the ship wasn't foaming at the mouth because the Romulan War took place 100 years earlier. On the other hand they all very much lived through the very recent war where the Klingons butchered billions of innocent Federation citizens and devastated Starfleet...but not really bothered at all by it apparently. At that point we're not dealing with 'enlightened humans', we're dealing with people who aren't even human anymore.

Again, this could all have been avoided if the the Discovery writers had shown any restraint at all or had ever bothred to actually even watch TOS and how the Federation and Klingons were portrayed. They could have made this a relatively minor conflict over a sector or system of religious significance or something to the Klingons, a conflict that wouldn't necessarily have been all that important to the Ent crew later or been that extreme...but no, that wouldn't have been epic or dark enough, so they very explicitly tell us this was a devastating all out war that saw the Federation suffer massive civilian and military casualties...that absolutely everyone stopped caring about the minute it was over.
    garaks31 wrote: »
    number one

Dqxij7MU8AA06iv.jpg

So Mystique is playing as Number One.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Is she a Vendorian? :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • lordrezeonlordrezeon Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    Kobayashi Maru
    The more I see the recolored DIS uniforms the less I like their collars.

----

The debacle of the Klingon makeup aside, I wonder how they are going to justify the design aesthetic of the Klingon ships. With them having D7-esque battlecruisers in ENT, but abandoning them for DIS, only to bring them back for TOS onward.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    starkaos wrote: »

If even Kirk struggled with hatred towards Klingons because one of them killed his son, then they are not enlightened just protected.
    Is that so? It seems to me that a lot of "unenlightened" hatred in human history exist even if people never actually faced any direct conflicts. They just hold grudges that their parents taught then, which they in turn learned from their parents, and so on.

Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    lordrezeon wrote: »
    The debacle of the Klingon makeup aside, I wonder how they are going to justify the design aesthetic of the Klingon ships. With them having D7-esque battlecruisers in ENT, but abandoning them for DIS, only to bring them back for TOS onward.
    Non-monoculture. Seriously, there is no in-universe reason for every Klingon house to use the same ship designs.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    patrickngo wrote: »
    lordrezeon wrote: »
    Non-monoculture. Seriously, there is no in-universe reason for every Klingon house to use the same ship designs.

There is a MECHANICAL reason;

Cost.

The Klingon empire at NO point was portrayed as being post-scarcity. That means to have a fleet (that works) they need to have economy of scale, aka Mass Production. Particularly since the Empire is not shown to be held together by Ideology, but by force of arms. (Which means needing LOTS of ships.)

The propensity for internal fighting, and the whole need to win, would tend to drive similarity and commonality of design for components, as that which works will be copied or imitated, while that which does NOT work will tend to be abandoned for things that DO work. (because winning is awesome and losing sucks, and thanks to internal instability they don't have teh economic slack to have twenty different, incompatible, starship designs built for the same role.)

The Klingon's rugged ship design could be explained by not being a post-scarcity economy. Starfleet ships seem complicated enough that Engineers need a 24th Century PhD to repair. Klingon ships, on the other hand, seems simple enough that they can be fixed by a reasonably skilled technician.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Clearly the house that built the ships seen in ENT got the contract for the D7 in DSC S2, probably because their ships were still doing well a century later (considering they actually have a TMP style D7 back in ENT) whereas the overly complex ships like the Cleve or Sech mean those houses had to keep building new ones.

Keep in mind that, out of the 14 Klingon capital ships seen in DSC, 4 of them are of a very similar design to the D7/ Vor'Cha/ Negh'Var type ships (Qoj, Veqlargh, Qow/Tlhapqa', and bortaS bir/Qatlh classes) and could easily be made by the same house that built the ENT ships.
    The Chargh, Jach, and 'etlh/JejHa' classes aren't particularly overly complex and still look Klingon (though not related to the D7 type ships) and the Sarcophagus is clearly an ancient Negh'Var.

It's really only the Qugh, Cleave, Sech, Bstlh/Batlh, DaSpu', and the BoP look unlike anything previously seen and 6 out of 14 ships is hardly worth mentioning and could probably have been built by whatever house that Klingon with the face full of jewellery was head of.
    This pillock...
    latest?cb=20171023190926&path-prefix=en
    With the stupid melty ears, but sensibly, clearly with only two nostrils (like all Klingons even in DSC).

If more ships in DSC had been grey or green then people wouldn't have even noticed the the Qoj (for instance) was a new ship at all.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    okay, so it isn't a TERRIBLE explanation, but it still feels hinky​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Also I'd like to point out that the D7 in Enterprise is an anomaly, and an actual real world recongnized continuity error. Originally there were plans to make an original design, the D4.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/D4_class_(concept)

THIS was what they wanted to have, but...
    Yet, the model was overruled, the producers having stated as reason for doing so that "its windows weren't prominent enough", a decision Eaves was very unhappy with. [3] [4] Due to time constraints, it was decided to reuse the Deep Space Nine K't'inga-class CGI model.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Also I'd like to point out that the D7 in Enterprise is an anomaly, and an actual real world recongnized continuity error. Originally there were plans to make an original design, the D4.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/D4_class_(concept)

THIS was what they wanted to have, but...
    Yet, the model was overruled, the producers having stated as reason for doing so that "its windows weren't prominent enough", a decision Eaves was very unhappy with. [3] [4] Due to time constraints, it was decided to reuse the Deep Space Nine K't'inga-class CGI model.

However it's featured prominently in the episode which makes it canon. Mind bogglingly stupid continuity wise and a known error or not.
    starswordc wrote: »

Oh. Another actor making their own headcanon up. It's fine. I'll ignore it along with whichever BtS person had the head caon about bald Klingons and sense organs and stick to canon which shows Klingons are like Humans and individuals can chose to, or naturally do go bald.

The only reason I care if they have hair or not is to cover those melted ears.​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    Oh. Another actor making their own headcanon up. It's fine. I'll ignore it along with whichever BtS person had the head canon about bald Klingons and sense organs and stick to canon which shows Klingons are like Humans and individuals can chose to, or naturally do go bald.​​
    That seems to be Brian Fuller, if Glenn Hetrick and Neville Page are to be believed:
    Page and Hetrick, with former executive producer Bryan Fuller, imagined biological reasons for the Klingons’ appearance, with bony, protruding foreheads — especially among males — explained as the result of head-butting; and bald heads, arrayed with ridges and a long line of python-like sensory pits running from forehead down the back of the head, thought of as one large sensory organ.

“That was born out of Bryan saying he wanted them to be able to see, quite literally, behind themselves,” says Page
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2017/09/25/klingons-get-expert-makeover-star-trek-discovery/689408001/

Mary Chieffo also spoke about the "head sensors":
    Obviously the hair was the biggest thing people noticed, or the lack thereof. And I will attest to the fact there is a reason my ridge goes back the way it does. There are sensors and pheromones…There is a whole reasoning behind it that is adhering to what has always been true in Klingon canon…So I deeply believe we are in line with what has come before but is also adding a new kind of nuance.
    https://trekmovie.com/2017/08/02/stlv17-actors-discuss-different-klingon-houses-in-star-trek-discovery-first-image-of-kol-revealed/
    As I was re-posting the "Pheremone Head Sensor-thing" articles, I came across some choice quotes from former clueless showrunner, Aaron Harberts, leading up to season one of Star Trek: Discovery. Having endured this fellow's various kernels of wisdom when doing research, I feel compelled to inflict them on the rest of you. I particularly like his klingon-oriented comments.
    One of the things he really, really wanted to do was shake up the design of the Klingons. It was important that … they not be the thugs of the universe, that they be sexy and vital and different from what had come before.
    https://www.pe.com/2017/09/19/yes-klingons-are-getting-sexy-makeover-for-new-star-trek-discovery-series/
    The last thing we want to do is feel like we came into somebody else's house and took the plates out and moved them somewhere else. You want to make sure that you feel like you're taking good care of the show, and that you're respecting canon, but what's been fun about it is every time you bump up against a limitation, it's fun to be able to sometimes take it head on and say, "We're going to twist that, but we're going to come back around and land it in a way where the audience can say, 'OK, they actually did wedge of piece of Aaron's storytelling now into what I know.'"

We lean on holograms a lot, actually, instead of just going to the viewscreen. Just slightly different ways of making it feel a little more contemporary. But I don't think it's so in your face that you're going to say, "Wait, hold on a second." It was our plan to just sort of have a seamless integration.

Mainly, when you cut away to Klingons (in previous Treks), they're screaming "Qapla!" and firing torpedoes. (And on Discovery) you're going to find a race of people who have their own philosophy
    http://www.startrek.com/article/interview-discovery-showrunner-aaron-harberts
    The Klingons are going to help us really look at certain sides of ourselves and our country. Isolationism is a big theme. Racial purity is a big theme. The Klingons are not the enemy, but they do have a different view on things.

North Korea is in our thoughts as we finish the series. What began as a commentary on our own divided nation — in terms of Trump supporters and non-Trump supporters — has blown out to North Korea and how we’re right on the brink. [The U.S. is] actually right at the place where Starfleet finds itself in episode one and we couldn’t have anticipated that happening. But how do you end conflict when both sides have such strong opinions?
    https://ew.com/tv/2017/09/07/star-trek-discovery-trump-political-divide/
    We dig as much into the Klingons as we do in Starfleet in a lot of ways.
    https://www.vox.com/fall-tv/2017/9/22/16338658/star-trek-discovery-cbs-preview-showrunners-anthony-rapp
    The audience just has to be patient, because typically, if it seems like we’re violating canon, we know. We know that people might have knee-jerk reactions to things. But we have a plan.
    https://slate.com/culture/2017/09/how-shows-like-star-trek-discovery-stick-to-canon.html
    "Rolling wrote:
    The Trump phenomenon was “front and center in our minds,” Harberts admits when talking about the post-Fuller production process. “We felt like it would be interesting to really look at what’s going on in the United States.” He mentions that among the show’s antagonists are an ultra-religious and violent Klingon faction whose rallying cry – “Remain Klingon” – is intentionally reminiscent of “Make America Great Again.”

“I think [viewers] instantly just think prestige drama – it’s dystopian, dark, antihero, grim, no hope at all,” Harberts says. “It couldn’t be further from the truth. This show is hopeful. The characters are always putting their best foot forward. To me, I just think we’ve had enough of the dystopian, dark science fiction.
    https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-features/inside-star-trek-discovery-the-franchises-answer-to-the-trump-era-201726/
    At the end of the day, what’s the most important thing is the ideals of Starfleet, the ideas of the Federation, and it’s a dark period in the Federation’s history where they have to win a war, but they also have to stay true to themselves. It’s been a really fun balance in terms of the character stories about who’s on board with that? Who’s not? How can we resolve conflict and still maintain our morals, and our ethics, and our ideals?

So now we’re telling the story of an individual who thought she knew who she was, thought she knew where she was going, and she’s not that fully formed person anymore. She’s having an existential crisis. She’s having an identity crisis. A human raised on Vulcan, raised by Sarek to be humanity’s best hope, and suddenly, she finds herself at a place where she has no idea who she is. What’s really cool for us is to take the audience on a really relatable journey of self-discovery.
    https://www.cbr.com/star-trek-discovery-aaron-harberts-interview/

Anyways, Harberts continuously refers to "violating continuity/canon/lore NOW, but explaining it at some point in the future". I honestly don't know what the heck he is talking about. I'm not the biggest continuity/canon/lore scholar, so maybe someone could point it out. The have already admitted that they are arbitrarily changing the visuals (and if you don't like it, you can GTFO) so what is Harberts talking about? Was there some continuity/canon/lore violation that was later explained?
    Strategema
    I think it's pretty much established that Aaron Harberts talks out of his rear end a lot when it comes to the series (mainly to fail hilariously at obfuscating plot twists). I don't pay him much attention.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

I think it's pretty much established that Aaron Harberts talks out of his rear end a lot when it comes to the series (mainly to fail hilariously at obfuscating plot twists). I don't pay him much attention.
    I can respect that position.

I just wanted to know, "What is he referring to, in this instance?"
    edited November 2018
    Strategema
    redvenge wrote: »
    I can respect that position.

I just wanted to know, "What is he referring to, in this instance?"

Frankly, I think that, just like Berman and Braga before him, he misjudged how much Trekkies care about continuity and is trying to do damage control, and is about as bad at it as he is at aforementioned obfuscation of plot twists. ;)

(Credit where it's due, at least he's trying to do damage control instead of doubling down...)
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Frankly, I think that, just like Berman and Braga before him, he misjudged how much Trekkies care about continuity and is trying to do damage control, and is about as bad at it as he is at aforementioned obfuscation of plot twists. ;)

(Credit where it's due, at least he's trying to do damage control instead of doubling down...)
    Is he talking about the visual differences between Star Trek: Discovery and the original series? Is it the "light sensitivity" of the mirror terrans? Harry Mudd having a time travel device? The Gorn skeleton? The Cardassian Vole? The plant from the gamma quadrant?

I honestly have no idea what he is referring to. It's like he needed to say something during the interview and so words just came out of his mouth (something he does often).
    redvenge wrote: »

Is he talking about the visual differences between Star Trek: Discovery and the original series? Is it the "light sensitivity" of the mirror terrans? Harry Mudd having a time travel device? The Gorn skeleton? The Cardassian Vole? The plant from the gamma quadrant?

I honestly have no idea what he is referring to. It's like he needed to say something during the interview and so words just came out of his mouth (something he does often).

Which is why I don't trust interviews. Otherwise the catgirls in Into Darkness are Caitians and not some new alien race.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    > @starkaos said:
    > redvenge wrote: »
    >
    > starswordc wrote: »
    >
    > Frankly, I think that, just like Berman and Braga before him, he misjudged how much Trekkies care about continuity and is trying to do damage control, and is about as bad at it as he is at aforementioned obfuscation of plot twists. ;)
    >
    > (Credit where it's due, at least he's trying to do damage control instead of doubling down...)
    >
    >
    >
    > Is he talking about the visual differences between Star Trek: Discovery and the original series? Is it the "light sensitivity" of the mirror terrans? Harry Mudd having a time travel device? The Gorn skeleton? The Cardassian Vole? The plant from the gamma quadrant?
    >
    > I honestly have no idea what he is referring to. It's like he needed to say something during the interview and so words just came out of his mouth (something he does often).
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Which is why I don't trust interviews. Otherwise the catgirls in Into Darkness are Caitians and not some new alien race.

There are no cat girls in into darkness. Nothing about them is remotely "cat like" save the tail, which is more primate than anything. Or you go with the nonsense of "cat = femininity"
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    angrytarg wrote: »
    There are no cat girls in into darkness. Nothing about them is remotely "cat like" save the tail, which is more primate than anything. Or you go with the nonsense of "cat = femininity"

Sooo, you're trying to tell me that not all cats are female? Next you'll be trying to tell me all dogs aren't male.​​

#TASforSTO

• mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I am really looking forward to Anson Mount as Christopher Pike. And Spock's voice. :)
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Anson Mount does look like the ORIGINAL actor who played Pike. And I am liking the lighter tone Season 2 seems to be projecting.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.