test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tzenkethi front TFO broken

ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
Hello everybody,

I joined a random TFO and I ended up in Tzenkethi front.
The mission was broken. As you may know, to finish the mission you need
to kill the enemy ships that carry a bomb. Grab the bomb and release it to the
enemy base.
The problem is that there were almost no enemy ships and the few that were there
did not carry any bomb.

The team and I just entered the map and it was bugged, so there is no special steps
to reproduce it.

Comments

• Options
    ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Oh yes, I also got a penalty for leaving the map after somebody else left it before me...
  • Options
    andorianblueandorianblue Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Same thing happened to me. Joined Tzenkethi Front Advanced through Random TFO and at the start nothing spawned. After a little bit a group of ships spawned around the southern most base, but none of them were bomb carriers, it was just one of those groups that defends their bases. Only this group at this base would spawn, so we killed them, the same group respawed so we killed them again. We did this a couple times before leaving because there was nothing we could do.
  • Options
    edartaedarta Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I confirm. Tried Tzenkethi Front twice - bomb carriers AWOL.
  • Options
    feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    could confirm that. just 1 group of enemies over the right starbase in the first line of bases spawned. all other enemies dont.

@ambassadorkael#6946 a small poke bc its a queuebreaking bug ;)
    Post edited by felisean on
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello everyone thank you for notifying us of this issue. I have now filed it into our bug system to the appropriate team to fix.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Star Trek Online reports this on Facebook:

Due to some issues that have cropped up, we're going to be shutting down the TFO "The Tzenkethi Front" on PC for fixes. We'll let you know when it's likely to return.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin