test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP BOOTCAMP legacy Discord

sleeeperr1sleeeperr1 Member Posts: 91 Arc User
edited March 2018 in PvP Boot Camp
Hello fellow STO players!

For anyone even remotely interested in PvP the legacy of BootCamp continues! We have had this server for quite a bit now and are still interested in getting more people interested or if they are interested, give them some place to stay and learn or teach. No one is excluded if they are willing to learn or at least not negatively impact the learning/teaching process that's going on .
Read the opening page in the discord please.

The concept is simple, if you like PvP here is basically all of the in-depth PvP players with different roles assigned, some are just there to watch, given the rank Veteran, some are willing to teach, given the rank Mentor , some are good but not ready to wear a black belt yet are given the rank Adept.
Most players who just got into PvP or haven't gotten around to understand everything yet, are Trainees. That does not mean you are bad, that just means you are here to learn and understand that we just use mechanics that work well to eliminate other players, and you can too!

This discord now has been around for quite a while, almost a year actually and we've had a lot of people join. Many just joined but some have actually become really competent PvP players. If your argument is that PvP is dead then don't bother joining, but many people here would like to convince you otherwise B)

J9hNzEU.png

Please make sure to read the opening page and follow instructions so that the setup process will be as simple as possible. Thank you!
Post edited by sleeeperr1 on
Tagged:

Comments

• sleeeperr1sleeeperr1 Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    can a mod make this a sticky
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    What happened to this group? Did you guys already dissipate?

I keep seeing a post here and there of people asking where PvP is....are you picking up these folks as they post?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • remove pvp from the game