test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Since when is a Character 'promoted' to ADMIRAL, at LEVEL 42?

wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
Pardon me for asking a rather vexing question. I have a character who has just completed "The Vault" mission. The character has just returned to STARBASE 39 SIERRA, and completed the 'debriefing' with Cmdr DeSoto, when clear out of nowhere, I see and hear the announcement, "congratulations, ADMIRAL. Hence, my question, just what happened to advancing 10 levels before you were 'promoted'?

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    You should have gotten promoted to Rear Admiral, Lower Half at 40, so it sounds like you either leveled triple during one mission or accidentally missed a promotion earlier on, very easy to do if there's a XP bonus going on your platform. You should get another promotion to Rear Admiral, Upper Half at level 45 next.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Every time you level, you get the voice actor of your faction congratulating you on your "promotion". At level 1-10 it's Congratulations Lieutenant. At level 11-20 it's Lieutenant Commander... so on and so forth.

As was already mentioned, you become a Rear Admiral, Lower Half at level 40, but the voice actor doesn't say all that, they simply say "Admiral". WAI.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.