test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] Enter the Breach!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
From October 16th to November 6th, Console Captains can enter the Voth Fortress Ship and earn a bioengineered dinosaur pet!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11008963

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    30 minutes for the first queue to work.

The instance swapping trick only works if the population hasn't dropped so far that "busy" spots like ds9 and ESD only have a single instance.
  • commanderblack#7812 commanderblack Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    ps4 not able to login in after the update. Wtf??
    May the force be with you!!! Qapla!!
    Keep trying.

It took me a couple of attempts to get online on PS4 and it was incredibly sluggish loading in once it eventually did. Not tomention stupid amount of rubber banding for the first 20 minutes while I was trying to find a zone with population high enough for the necessary instance swapping.
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    I thought the Event Accelerator Bundle was going to be 20% off for the first week so shouldn't it be 800zen and not 1000 for the first week?
    Don't waste a penny of your hard earned zen on that.

Shouldn't have to use zen to get something earnable in game, certainly not when the queue system has been borked for as long as it has been.
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Don't waste a penny of your hard earned zen on that.

Shouldn't have to use zen to get something earnable in game, certainly not when the queue system has been borked for as long as it has been.

I did not plan on buying it, I was just pointing out the faulse advertising that cryptic does about telling us there is a discount when I reality there is not and there never was.

so in the ad is says "We’ve got a brand new feature for this run of the Breach. Once per account, you’ll be able to purchase the Event Accelerator Bundle: The Breach, for 1000 zen. This bundle, available in the C-store, will give you ten Voth Operative Transmissions, and an Ultimate Tech Upgrade. Use it to give yourself a jump start, or to finish the project if you’re running out of time! For the first weekend of this event, the Bundle will be 20% off!"

Even now when the event is over in a couple days it is still at 1000 zen same as it was from day 1 of the event, so they never did give the 20% discount that they advertised.