test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nimbus Mission Installation 18 is Still not available in the Journal

Why is this mission not been fixed yet plus it has been removed from the patch notes therefore I thought it was fixed but no it has not what a surprise why can I not play it it is so frustrating that I cannot enjoy the mission until it is fixed this is so annoying just some clarification would be nice
Tagged:

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    This should be in the Support section of the forums in the section called PC Gameplay Bug Reports. Have you looked at the Tribble Patch Notes by any chance to see if it is going to come down the pipe? I would look there first. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Similar things here - this is not a help post.

Some of my (level 65*, finished tutorial, skip or got or did all TFO etc) chars, too, still don't have installation 18/other nimbus possibly repeated (unsure) / 3 NR collecting quests on atlay/phaeos/hawel or REPEATABILY of some/those quests. I think even some have issues with breen now which I didn't notice before, but unsure. I think some of those chars can't get some problematic quests in NR even with no other quest in progress in that line. and after finished the line, too. Lines involved seems to be some lines which went significantly changed by streamlining.

Some others do have. I don't know what's the difference for I think even for my two TOS it differed while they both have done the relevant lines. However faction DOES play a role here regarding Nimbus, and regarding NR I think it also matters when some chars created or when and maybe how/WHEN/which order things done.

I have no solid idea here at this point and will be unlikely to be able to check orderly today or tomorrow.

*My lower level char has related quests availability/repeatability issues too but I'll wait until it's 65 as well.

-feeding the edit monster just in case.