test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Active fleets for a returning older player

ape1300ape1300 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Let's start this by saying when I mean older I mean I am in my 40's and have been MMO gaming for 18 years. I have played just about all major MMO's. For the past few years I have been involved with Arma 3 communities. I played STO back in 2009 roughly for some time and looking to return. I see the recruitment threads but want to see who would fit what I am looking for.

I'm from the US - East coast
Very familiar with teamspeak if used
Have just reinstalled the game and have not even logged yet. I forget what levels my characters were at and will have to spend time readjusting to the game again so patience would be key or people that don't mind helping.
I am not a hard core raiding type. I have more fun making friends and helping others do things.
Looking for a home that normally has more than one other person on in my time zone. I play during the evenings. Old people have to work during the day. :s

If your fleet is something that would suit me please let me know. Old jokes are ok as long as you can take one also.

Answers

• storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Hi Apel,

Check us out...

http://stoliberty.guildlaunch.com/

Even though we are a global community, we have great representation during US East Coast timezones.
    We are not too big that you could be considered just a number of many and we are not too small struggling to make it in STO.
    We are just perfect for what we do and we have been doing STO since close to launch. We have lots of diverse audience of players but we tolerate no drama. Our fleet makes an effort to provide a safe and sound environment to start friendships from the get go or just remain as casual as one would like to be.

Currently we have a T5 fully Starbase, and full holdings for ALL except for Colony which we are close to finish T5 soon.

We are part of a FULL armada and we are the ALPHA fleet in this armada of fleets.
    We even grant access to anyone looking a temporary fleet store access depending on each case by case basis.

A few ways to get a hassle free invitation:

Quick and hassle free: In game contact to @2007-2007 or PM in via forums with the same information and will gladly respond ASAP.

Response within 24-48hrs: Check out us http://stoliberty.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=275613

Leave your name in our website application page and will respond with an invite. We check responses daily but for a quicker response contact us directly as mentioned before.

Thanks and goodluck in your search!​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • nierionnierion Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    Greetings ape1300!

You may find what you are looking for with our community, The Mak'Tar (Federation). We have been running since 2012 and our name was inspired from the movie Galaxy Quest (that should give you an idea of what our humour is like if you have seen it lol). We have members across the globe with plenty of East and West Coasters!

We are a relaxed group that provides a mature and fun environment for all our members. We have our own website which we use for organising events as well as for day-to-day use and we are also involved in a few other games like The Division, Star Citizen etc. We encourage all members to help each other and take part in group activities (free time permitting). All Cadets are required to fulfill the following:

Complete our application form to become a member. ( http://www.guilded.gg/r/BprEw2N5Wl )
    Complete a 2-4 week probation as a Cadet.
    Regular activity and Discord are required.

Our goal is to create a friendly gaming community that offers people a place to make friends and hang out on our voice comms.

If you're interested in joining please feel free PM me directly or follow the link and complete an application so an officer can reach out to get you invited in game as well!

Many thanks,

Admiral Nierion
    api.php?action=streamfile&path=%2F187011%2FFleet%20Files%2FMember%20Signatures%2FNierion.png&u=146876