test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Steam Starter Pack - Invalid Code

I have purchased the Steam Starter Pack from Steam, Installed STO but the forum post at this location seems to link to the old Perfectworld website that never accepts my credentials, which are obviously right as I am logged in here. The new link 'here' just tells me the code is invalid. Which it can't be as I purchased it from Steam recently.

Need help please.

Comments

• penthaligonpenthaligon Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Cryptic has just replied to my ticket with a copy and paste list of things to check from the Steam website, utterly useless.
    In that ticket it is stated I should navigate to: http://www.startrekonline.com/redeem and enter my key.

However that website automatically forwards to a Perfect World login, which doesn't accept my credentials (which clearly are valid as I use them for STO and this website). When I click the 'forgot password' button out of exasperation I am told by a nice big ARC page saying Perfect World is now ARC games and I go around in a big circle.

While I thank support for answering my question... At least get the information about your own company and website right before regurgitating it back at me under the guise of official support.

/rant

Now can someone confirm that the redeem website does actually forward them to the old PW website?
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Other than what they said to do I believe the only places to enter keys are on the website, which takes you to https://my.perfectworld.com/redeemkey/sto and in the arc launcher.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
    Thanks. My login credentials don't work on perfect world and only work on arc. But the keys still say invalid. Support seem to be pretty confused about it.
    My pain:
    mypain_zpsfmmigcpl.jpg

The code from steam is entered and Submit has been pressed. No hope.
    I have used another computer navigate to that website which seemed to work. I'm not sure what's up with my browser. but it doesn't want to go to that site, even after clearing cookies and all other stuff.

At least I know the link does work. I'm just not sure if its some bug on the site that prevents it working with my configuration. I have my Steamrunner now! So relieved.
  • drachenhaut#3266 drachenhaut Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    i am having the same issue, i tried a different system, but getting the same error
  • alfzenalfzen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Having the same issue. I've been playing for a very long time and finally decided to get the starter pack after i started playing again. I immediately run into this issue. Perfect world site wont work for me. And arc tells me my code is TRIBBLE. This is frustrating. Please help us.
  • bluestriderxbluestriderx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem too. I've done everything right and yet I still cant get my rewards. This is TRIBBLE.
  • speedgodsspeedgods Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same here
  • melfecktmelfeckt Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I'm having a similar issue, but instead of the code not working, I can't seem to find the bundle in the C-Store after putting the code in.
  • korrtakinkorrtakin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    You can find it here:
    127f658955a25758e8e08093c122c9c0-full.jpg