test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO at Destination Star Trek Birmingham!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Star Trek Online is headed to Destination Star Trek: Birmingham! We'll have a panel with Mary Wiseman, and exclusive information about the future of STO!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11009023

Comments

• arbrielfamilyarbrielfamily Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    It is great news that you'll be at Destination Star Trek this year, but I wish you'd made this announcement back in February/March when I was looking into attending. As it stands I will see you guys and whatever new is in STO then at Destination Star Trek in 2020 instead.

EDIT: With some negotiation and jiggery pokery, I will be at Destination Star Trek after all, I'm looking forward to seeing Cryptic there as well.
    Post edited by arbrielfamily on
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Typical my nieces 21st birthday so the only day I cannot get to the NEC :( Still I am happy to see you finally get to the UK, please do this again next time :)

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    No more field trips till you get your game working! :#
    I'll only allow it if you bribe me with codes for the stuff you gave away in Las Vegas. ;)
  • gonaliusgonalius Member Posts: 893 Arc User
    £30 entrance fee, then £20 to attend each big 'talk'... My interest has disappeared. Mind you on top of that it is a bit short notice... You couldn't mention it a month or two back?
  • ricardo58ricardo58 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Can't we see it through livestream or something?
  • lampie1lampie1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I am here, right now in Birmingham.. But no STO boot? Whats going on? Where is my Holo Leetah? ☹️
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    Ran into Tim Davis today and had a brief chat with him. He seems a really nice guy. At the time I knew his face but couldn't remember where I knew him from. Lucky I wore my Star trek online T shirt for the convention.
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Just wondering when the codes get emailed out as havent recieved it yet. Ps was great to see Mary as she seems to be quite relishing the attention.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles