test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kelvin Timeline Heavy Cruiser - future customization options?

captaingalrandcaptaingalrand Member Posts: 44 Arc User
Is there any possibility that we might see more of the interior of this ship? One of the things I liked was that we could visit not just our bridge but then go below decks to our quarters and engineering. It really adds to the whole RPG experience. That's why I was disappointed to be confined strictly to the bridge.

Or may be eventually be able to switch out the bridge with other available bridge packs? Just think of having the TOS interior in the Kelvin Constitution.

I was really excited that they were adding the alternate Constitution class to Star Trek Online for a few reasons, mainly that the Constitution Class has always been my favorite ship design (specifically the TMP refit, but I love the TOS and Kelvin iterations as well) and I was happy that I'd be able to use a ship of this design again. I was bummed when I had to move on from my Cruiser :(

I really hope further customization is coming for this ship!
Captain Jack. L Mueller
Commander, U.S.S. Novara NCC-200001-D
Fleet Admiral

star-trek-warp-speed-mr-scott-jason-politte.jpg

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Unlikely.
    Box & lobi (and most event) ships were always locked to their own bridge and never had full interiors.
  • captenroopcaptenroop Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    the crossfiled can change it bridge
    Captain Roop
  • bluejaye1bluejaye1 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Unfortunately, I don't see ship interiors being improved. A lot of different era ships really should have interiors to match, but I don't see the work being put in to make that happen. :(
    Star Trek Offline is currently online. We apologise for the convenience and are working to remedy the situation.