test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Space/Ground Active Traits/Specialization Suggestion

I'm really loving the new Random TFO button that recently came out, but it really brings to light an issue that was only a minor annoyance in the past, the ability to switch out or have a Ground Active Traits and a Space Active Traits (for those who have unlocked them from multiple reputations. The same goes for Specializations as someone may want say Pilot for space, but Temporal Operative for ground.

This would be great for standard missions as well as you don't have to warp out after every map chance to swap over from space/ground and vice versa.

The reason I make this suggestion is, by giving up your choice between space and ground TFO's, you have a 50/50 chance of having the right active traits/specialization for the TFO you're being paired with.

I believe removing the restriction to changing out your traits/specializations while in a mission (infact game wide as long as you're not in combat) would be a simple solution to this, or, if you'd like to retain such restrictions, adding a Space Active Traits/Ground Active Traits and a Space Specializations/Ground Specializations to the character UI would also solve this problem.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    There is a bug that's been going around for a few years now where all your traits will unslot on a map change, yes, the bug is still around as it's happened to me twice in the last few days. Since it seems they either can't fix the bug or just always have more important bugs to chase, a long, long time ago, people, myself included, started asking for the ability to change traits anywhere as long as you aren't in combat as a work around to getting thrown into combat with no traits slotted on a regular basis. Neither the bug, nor the request, have ever been acknowledged.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png