test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

the Discovery tutorial is a total fail

parsecbillparsecbill Member Posts: 2 Arc User
So I created an Age of Discovery character and was just dumped into Star Fleet Academy. No intro video, no cadets that I can interact with, no tutorial, and no way to get my character out. The only NPCs that I can interact with are the Admiral, who tells me that she has nothing for me, and the bartenders at the club, who can't sell me anything because I don't have any energy credits. I searched the whole campus, there is nothing else that I can interact with on the map.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I would take a "start over" on that one.
    If it repeats, then try Force Verify. Then, reboot computer.

If it happens, again....then it is a bug.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    Oh, on the Force Verify, try it with "On Demand Patching" turned off, as someone mentioned it works better that way.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • dreymor0dreymor0 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Your not missing much the tutorial is exactly the same as Federation tutorial just with more Abrams Trek Klinks that doesnt belong and no borg along with AoY stuff.
  • psychoplattpsychoplatt Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    Even the possibility to get stuck in the AOD tutorial Shows how much Manpower craptic invested in this Season. We are testing Alpha Quality Software on Holodeck

PSY
    nice u wasted so much time in your sig - i do not see it anyway :)
    Something is definitely going south with this program....too many people having it hang up on small things that should not be...like this tutorial.