test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I would really like to see the old missions be easier to find.

geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
Ideally I would like to see the older "retired missions" get back on the Mission Journal list them as optional if you want, make them stand alone arcs of course; but put them back, don't make any new players that you get from the Discovery tie in have to look for playable content while they are being revamped.

If we have to keep them in the Available Tab of the journal, can we please get them listed in the proper order instead of being listed alphabetically? So people that find the missions that way at least know the proper order to run them in. I just see this as solving questions before they arise.

Also, could be please bring back wasteland? I imagine since it has totally disappeared (Not in Mission Journal, Available Tab, or even by going to the planet) that it is likely the first arc up for remake. Why not leave it in place until the replacement is ready even if it is deigned to live on the Available Tab. The content is out there, why be lumped into the MMOs that are accused of not having enough content. Besides there are lots of other things like the large Species 8472 Biodome that still exist and are floating around since that story got removed.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    I fear what their plan was to do what they did, then in a few months delete them entirely claiming no one played them anymore. Despite the fact that they pretty much hid them from the community...
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • sleel43sleel43 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    They should never have screwed with them at all. All the time they spent fixing what wasn't broken they could have spent fixing all the bugs that have been here for years.
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    A consequence of removing the 'Wasteland' arc from the episode mission flow, anyone doing the episodes will not have the proper context for references (Elachi, Installation 18) in the 'Romulan Mystery' arc.

I really do not see how this is "streamlining" anything. It is just making a jumble of the story.
    edited October 2018
    duplicate post

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I already made my rant about this on another post. LOL!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    I'm already starting to see where some parts of a set are easy to get but finding the rest of the set is not so easy.
    geezerpunk wrote: »
    I'm already starting to see where some parts of a set are easy to get but finding the rest of the set is not so easy.

That is an aspect I had not even considered. What problem were they trying to fix by pulling the missions out of the episodes list anyway? Not only is it causing these other issues, it would be nice to see the quest chain as in the episodes list again. Are they even repeatable when done this way? Can they be replayed out of order like an episode if you want?

tagen wrote: »
    What problem were they trying to fix by pulling the missions out of the episodes list anyway?
    A. They wanted new players to be able to reach the game's better content faster.
    B. The story arcs they removed contributed little to the game's overall plot of the Iconian War and its aftermath.
    C. The removed arcs are also considered some of the more annoying ones by the community, and generally have worse quality then the game's other content.

Since Cryptic has revamped all the other arcs, the 2800, Breen, and Specters arc are the oldest content in the game. And redoing them would, in many ways, be more difficult and costly to do compared the other other arcs, and given that those arcs had basically nothing to do with the game's plot, they were simply made as optional content.

If that is the case it sounds like the overall goal was just to make these episodes optional to "streamline" as they put it and focus on that main story?

I hope they are not done because the Iconian War story is a jumbled mess. I am playing through on a Discovery character and if I had not been familiar with story elements from earlier, I would have no clue where all of this is coming from. as I mentioned in an earlier post, without the 'Wasteland' story arc there is no context for the Romulan plot when you get to it. and then the Iconian thing comes out of absolutely nowhere.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    geezerpunk wrote: »

How so? Any sets in the old featured episode series missions that were moved to the Available tab are self-contained within that series, so any piece of them should be just as easy to find as any other piece of them.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    If that is the case it sounds like the overall goal was just to make these episodes optional to "streamline" as they put it and focus on that main story?

I hope they are not done because the Iconian War story is a jumbled mess. I am playing through on a Discovery character and if I had not been familiar with story elements from earlier, I would have no clue where all of this is coming from. as I mentioned in an earlier post, without the 'Wasteland' story arc there is no context for the Romulan plot when you get to it. and then the Iconian thing comes out of absolutely nowhere.
    I really don't follow what you are saying. The Reman arc with the Vault station and Hakeev came out long before the Wasteland arc did, and works by itself totally standalone, and was that way for a long time. The Wasteland arc also doesn't mention Iconians at all, so it no more of less comes out of nowhere with it in or not.

The Iconian's first introduction to Federation characters is in the mission "Taris" just like it always was, and was designed to be. For everyone else it becomes a plot point with the Reman arc, again, as it was originally designed. You aren't supposed to know about the Iconians before then, because they are supposed to be secretly manipulating things behind the scenes. OBisek is meant to be the guy who really uncovers it first, and from him, everyone else learns about it.

Ok, if that was always meant to be the first mention of the Iconians for the Federation captains, then it is not so much a matter of missing context, it is that I think the tone of the delivery does not match the intent. The information is given in the dialogue very matter-of-factly and, to me, does not convey that this is a new development.

Aside from that, though, the mission 'Shadow Play' does have a context problem. With the 'Wasteland' arc out of the episode flow, mentions of the Elachi or what was discovered at Installation 18 won't make much sense unless the player knew to run the other missions first. And just having them in 'Available' gives no timeline information.

I don't yet know how much of a problem this is for the others that were removed, but I would much rather see any arcs like this given more support even if they are going to be skippable.
    Ok, if that was always meant to be the first mention of the Iconians for the Federation captains, then it is not so much a matter of missing context, it is that I think the tone of the delivery does not match the intent. The information is given in the dialogue very matter-of-factly and, to me, does not convey that this is a new development.

Aside from that, though, the mission 'Shadow Play' does have a context problem. With the 'Wasteland' arc out of the episode flow, mentions of the Elachi or what was discovered at Installation 18 won't make much sense unless the player knew to run the other missions first. And just having them in 'Available' gives no timeline information.

I don't yet know how much of a problem this is for the others that were removed, but I would much rather see any arcs like this given more support even if they are going to be skippable.
    When I played "Taris" the whole revelation that the Iconians exist and caused the Hobus Supernova seemed rather obviously new information.

Except the mission contact for Shadow play tells you
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Shadow_Play
    T'Kela, the survivor you rescued from Dimorus station, has provided some very interesting information about both the Tal Shiar and the new race with which they've allied. Meanwhile, the Romulan Republic and neutral colonies are continuing to report mysterious abductions. We believe these two events are related.

T'Kela wants to go home to her colony on Cirini Prime. The colony there has remained independent from both the remains of the Romulan Star Empire and the burgeoning Romulan Republic. That puts them in a delicate balancing act.

We thought taking T'Kela home could be a good opportunity to figure out what's happening behind the scenes of the Romulan conflict. We would like you to go to Cirini Prime and investigate.
    The game treats your encounter with the Elachi, and even you learning about their existence, as being something new in that mission.

Besides, you only ever see one, unnamed, Elachi on the ground in Installation 18, and in both Shadow Play, and Sphere of Influence, the next two times you encounter them, you only see their space ships, something you never saw in Installation 18. Feds dont enocuter ground base Elachi until "What's Left Behind" in the Delta Quadrant arc, and "Uneasy Allies" in the Iconian War arc, and then the Elachi never show up again in the plot.

I will have to go back to see where all the Iconian references are, but the first I recall is a mention that Taris escaped through an Iconian gateway. Which did not seem to imply any shock that the species or the gateway existed. similar to the tone of the rest of the mentions.

For the Elachi, it is obvious that the Federation (and your crew specifically) have some previous knowledge of them.
    First, you have (limited) information about them that includes energy signatures.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411676233760374794/502323044480581665/ShadowPlay2.jpg
    This could be from very early encounters, since the wiki mentions the enterprise seeing them in 2151, but...
    Then, you have two specific mentions of Installation 18, one of which says "we discovered". I suppose it can be said the "we" is the Federation in general, but still, no context unless the other missions were played.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411676233760374794/502323270851362843/ShadowPlay3.jpg
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411676233760374794/502323298022195200/ShadowPlay4.jpg
    Finally, at the end of the mission, you get word that the Elachi are confirmed as the new allies of the Tal Shiar. This seems to go a little against the grain of the previous statements implying you already knew of the Elachi in some fashion, but I can write that off a bit as suspicions vs. confirmations.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411676233760374794/502323318750183427/ShadowPlay5b.jpg

So some of it can be made to make sense, but there is still a piece of the puzzle absent without the 'Wasteland' arc in there.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User

When I played "Taris" the whole revelation that the Iconians exist and caused the Hobus Supernova seemed rather obviously new information.

Except the mission contact for Shadow play tells you
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Shadow_Play
    T'Kela, the survivor you rescued from Dimorus station, has provided some very interesting information about both the Tal Shiar and the new race with which they've allied. Meanwhile, the Romulan Republic and neutral colonies are continuing to report mysterious abductions. We believe these two events are related.

T'Kela wants to go home to her colony on Cirini Prime. The colony there has remained independent from both the remains of the Romulan Star Empire and the burgeoning Romulan Republic. That puts them in a delicate balancing act.

We thought taking T'Kela home could be a good opportunity to figure out what's happening behind the scenes of the Romulan conflict. We would like you to go to Cirini Prime and investigate.
    The game treats your encounter with the Elachi, and even you learning about their existence, as being something new in that mission.

Besides, you only ever see one, unnamed, Elachi on the ground in Installation 18, and in both Shadow Play, and Sphere of Influence, the next two times you encounter them, you only see their space ships, something you never saw in Installation 18. Feds dont enocuter ground base Elachi until "What's Left Behind" in the Delta Quadrant arc, and "Uneasy Allies" in the Iconian War arc, and then the Elachi never show up again in the plot.

I will have to go back to see where all the Iconian references are, but the first I recall is a mention that Taris escaped through an Iconian gateway. Which did not seem to imply any shock that the species or the gateway existed. similar to the tone of the rest of the mentions.
    Starfleet officers have previously found at least two iconian gateways, as seen in canon. Why would they be shocked to find another?
    For the Elachi, it is obvious that the Federation (and your crew specifically) have some previous knowledge of them.
    First, you have (limited) information about them that includes energy signatures.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411676233760374794/502323044480581665/ShadowPlay2.jpg
    This could be from very early encounters, since the wiki mentions the enterprise seeing them in 2151, but...
    Then, you have two specific mentions of Installation 18, one of which says "we discovered". I suppose it can be said the "we" is the Federation in general, but still, no context unless the other missions were played.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411676233760374794/502323270851362843/ShadowPlay3.jpg
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411676233760374794/502323298022195200/ShadowPlay4.jpg
    Finally, at the end of the mission, you get word that the Elachi are confirmed as the new allies of the Tal Shiar. This seems to go a little against the grain of the previous statements implying you already knew of the Elachi in some fashion, but I can write that off a bit as suspicions vs. confirmations.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411676233760374794/502323318750183427/ShadowPlay5b.jpg

So some of it can be made to make sense, but there is still a piece of the puzzle absent without the 'Wasteland' arc in there.
    All of it makes perfect sense as long as you drop the unreasonably assumption that the player must know everything there is to know. It is in fact entirely plausible for someone to talk about things the player hasn't personally seen.

There is no elachi context in Installation 18 at all. It doesn't identify the elachi. If your crew knows the boss alien in I18 was an elachi, they would have got that information off-screen anyway.
    warpangel wrote: »
    All of it makes perfect sense as long as you drop the unreasonably assumption that the player must know everything there is to know. It is in fact entirely plausible for someone to talk about things the player hasn't personally seen.

There is no elachi context in Installation 18 at all. It doesn't identify the elachi. If your crew knows the boss alien in I18 was an elachi, they would have got that information off-screen anyway.

Maybe that would be the case if it were referencing something else in canon and the context did not imply it was something seen previously in the story. As it stands, Installation 18 was part of the story played by the character, so it is reasonable to expect the player to see it in the proper order.

I don't know why this is the hill people are choosing to defend. All I am saying is that the way the "sidestories" were removed is clunky and there has to be a way that preserves the episode format while allowing them to be skipped if a player decides.

Stories are why I play games like this, so maybe I am just more sensitive to the discrepancies.

Maybe that would be the case if it were referencing something else in canon and the context did not imply it was something seen previously in the story. As it stands, Installation 18 was part of the story played by the character, so it is reasonable to expect the player to see it in the proper order.

I don't know why this is the hill people are choosing to defend. All I am saying is that the way the "sidestories" were removed is clunky and there has to be a way that preserves the episode format while allowing them to be skipped if a player decides.

Stories are why I play games like this, so maybe I am just more sensitive to the discrepancies.
    Because it's not "clunky" and they weren't removed, just put in their place as side-quests. Almost everything in the game can be skipped and always could, that's not what the change was about. The Wasteland arc is simply not part of the main storyline except for romulans.

In any case, you can choose to do the missions "in the proper order" or not and where they appear in doesn't change that.
  • quixoticishquixoticish Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Is there a list of episodes and missions that aren't immediately obvious int he journal but that can be played anywhere?

Because it's not "clunky" and they weren't removed, just put in their place as side-quests. Almost everything in the game can be skipped and always could, that's not what the change was about. The Wasteland arc is simply not part of the main storyline except for romulans.

In any case, you can choose to do the missions "in the proper order" or not and where they appear in doesn't change that.

Clunky
    • There is no journal mechanic to show mission arcs outside of the Episodes tab
    • All the missions removed (from Episodes) are lumped together regardless of where they fit in the timeline
    • The only way "side" missions were regulated before was through character level
    • There is zero indication for new players when or where these missions fit if a) they happen to intuit the random-looking missions are story arcs and b) want to play them "in the proper order"

A couple things I still need to check as I go through are how replays work for these missions and whether there is any associated content that might run into level gating issues.
    There is no journal mechanic to show mission arcs outside of the Episodes tab
    Why should there be one?
    All the missions removed (from Episodes) are lumped together regardless of where they fit in the timeline
    The point is they don't fit anywhere in particular in the timeline.
    The only way "side" missions were regulated before was through character level
    And?
    There is zero indication for new players when or where these missions fit if a) they happen to intuit the random-looking missions are story arcs and b) want to play them "in the proper order"
    See above.

If anyone cares about the order in which they used to be presented before, they can look it up on the wiki.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    I was playing Sphere of influence and Shon was like i think I remember you, and I was like yeah we met twice but then i remembered no I didn't really cause you were just on the Belfast and we never interacted at all cause I never did the 2800 and if you skip that mission you never see him take command of the Enterprise , and if you go back to it it kinda is weird and out of place now
    GwaoHAD.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,017 Community Moderator
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    I was playing Sphere of influence and Shon was like i think I remember you, and I was like yeah we met twice but then i remembered no I didn't really cause you were just on the Belfast and we never interacted at all cause I never did the 2800 and if you skip that mission you never see him take command of the Enterprise , and if you go back to it it kinda is weird and out of place now

Actually we do meet him when we visit Iconia for the first time in the Romulan arc, and he's in command of the Belfast.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2018
    OK... Does anyone remember if "Wasteland" was AFTER "Specters" arc in the OLD Episode List for KDF????

I am thinking that the unlock for "Wasteland" missions in my "Available" tab replay is still connected somehow to whatever was in the mission list before "Wasteland" and I need to replay it, again. Because I am not seeing it. But I see "Specters", "The 2800" and "Breen".

Just missing Nimbus. I know Nimbus was fairly early in the mission lists for KDF...I just don't remember where it was exactly and which mission replay may unlock it.

Uh oh....was it one of those "Yesterday's War" mission that was hopping around the Episode Listing????? YIKES! That could be bad.

GRRRRR... they stuck the entire "Yesterday's War" arc...behind Dyson Sphere, Delta Quad and Iconian story arcs...so I have to play through those 3 arcs to even try to do "Core of the Matter" from "Yesterday's War" to see if that unlocks Nimbus "Wasteland". LOL!
    Post edited by where2r1 on

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    @chrian#9670

In the new Episode listing...."Yesterday's War" was made into it's own tab and all the missions get played one after the other.
    But in the old Episode lists it used to hop around between different story arcs.

Is there any way to check and see if those "Yesterday's War" missions is free and clear....NOT still connected SOMEHOW to the missions that got moved over to the "Available" mission tab???

edited October 2018
    where2r1 wrote: »
    OK... Does anyone remember if "Wasteland" was AFTER "Specters" arc in the OLD Episode List for KDF????

I am thinking that the unlock for "Wasteland" missions in my "Available" tab replay is still connected somehow to whatever was in the mission list before "Wasteland" and I need to replay it, again. Because I am not seeing it. But I see "Specters", "The 2800" and "Breen".

Just missing Nimbus. I know Nimbus was fairly early in the mission lists for KDF...I just don't remember where it was exactly and which mission replay may unlock it.

Uh oh....was it one of those "Yesterday's War" mission that was hopping around the Episode Listing????? YIKES! That could be bad.

GRRRRR... they stuck the entire "Yesterday's War" arc...behind Dyson Sphere, Delta Quad and Iconian story arcs...so I have to play through those 3 arcs to even try to do "Core of the Matter" from "Yesterday's War" to see if that unlocks Nimbus "Wasteland". LOL!

Here is the missions page of the wiki as it read a year back. 'Wasteland' was before 'Spectres', at least back then. Don't know if there were any other changes at some point.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20170912150404/https://sto.gamepedia.com/List_of_missions

It is, however, listed as coming after the mission 'Temporal Ambassador' which you note below has been hauled to near the end of the episode listing with 'Yesterday's War'. Maybe something managed to get messed up in that link/unlink.

As I have been saying, even if moving things around is overall better for the flow, it was done in a manner that leaves gaps in both story and functionality of the mission listing. I hope the devs are keeping track of this and can give it a bit more attention soon.
    @chrian#9670

In the new Episode listing...."Yesterday's War" was made into it's own tab and all the missions get played one after the other.
    But in the old Episode lists it used to hop around between different story arcs.

Is there any way to check and see if those "Yesterday's War" missions is free and clear....NOT still connected SOMEHOW to the missions that got moved over to the "Available" mission tab???

No way to tell that I have seen. Unfortunately, the 'Available' tab does not give as much control or information as the 'Episodes tab.
    edited October 2018

The 'Wasteland' arc was, according to this page from a year ago, before 'Spectres'.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20170912150404/https://sto.gamepedia.com/List_of_missions

It was listed as following the 'Temporal ambassador' mission, though, so you may be on to something with all the changes to 'Yesterday's War'. Maybe a link was broken that should not have been or not broken when it needs to be.
    Post edited by tagen on
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,017 Community Moderator
    Frankly I think they do need to make it a bit easier to find those missions. They get lost in the clutter. Maybe make a new button that brings up those specific missions rather than just throw them in with the rest of the grab bag available missions. Unless you know who the mission contact is and what the name of the mission is, you easily get lost.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    @where2r1
    2409 fed character after skipping tutorial
    Mandatory missions:
    Tutorial:
    Passing credit
    kitting out
    Chartering Crew

Klingon War:
    Welcome to EArth SpaceDock

INfo: At this point upon beaming to ESD, Sol system, Sector Space Franklin Drake Offers the handoff mission
    Secrets of Nimbus

After skipping all missions till you have Heading out Available
    INFO: Cold war (breen arc) , Spectres (Old Spectres Story arc),
    Lost Dominion (the 2800 story arc), Become available from Quinn

I'm still compiling the information for a normal klingon. TOS and DSC characters follow similarly to 2409 fed.
    edited October 2018
    @where2r1
    I'm still compiling the information for a normal klingon.

I guess, I have to wait even longer for you to catch up to me. LOL!
    It is, also, obvious you are not reading this entire thread...just the ones you are tagged in.

I am working on my KLINGON Character...NOT a Federation one. LOL!

++++++++++

THANK YOU.... THIS is what I need.

++++++++++++

@chrian#9670

Each and every one of those missions from Yesterday's War Episodes: "Once and Future Agent", "Core of the Matter", "Vorgon Conclusions" and "Terminal Expanse" moved to different locations....and were played IN BETWEEN other story arcs.

This happened to all three factions: Klingons, Federation, and Romulan.

I am most familiar with the KLINGONS...(because this is the faction I play). So, I am going to use Klingon as my example, OK? But remember this happened to the Romulans and Federation, too....but they got their own episodes to deal with.

++++++
    For Klingons...we would follow along in the Episodes....

When we finished the missions in Viligence episode arc, that would trigger the "Once and Future Agent" and/or "Core of the Matter" missions from Yesterday's War.
    Playing "Core of the Matter" would unlock the Wasteland episode arc that let us go to Nimbus.

Next...play until finished the missions in Specters episode arc which would trigger "Vorgon Conclusions" mission from Yesterday's War.
    Playing "Vorgon Conclusions" would unlocked the Cardassian Struggle episode arc.

Finishing missions in the Cardassian Struggle episode arc would trigger "Terminal Expanse" mission from Yesterday's War.
    Playing "Terminal Expanse" unlocked the "Breen Invasion" episode arc.

And that is how that worked for Klingons....well, for the most part, what I can remember of it.
    Maybe the Wiki guys would know exactly where things were.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Fast forward to NOW. The new Episode listing and some older story arcs moved over to Available tab.

In the Available tab, I can see "Specters", "The 2800" and "Breen" listed as REPLAY. I do not see Wasteland missions at all...that is the Nimbus stuff.

I think Wasteland is still being blocked because the program is looking for a flag or acknowledgement that "Once and Future Agent" and/or "Core of the Matter" was completed. So, I suspect there is still some artifacts left over from that crazy thing that was once Yesterday's War missions.

Is there any way you can check to see if all of the missions from Yesterday's War has actually been removed to its own tab in the new Episode listing....and everything is free and clear? It looks like all the "hand offs" worked except for the one on Nimbus.

And as previously mentioned....this will be happening in different places depending on if you are looking at a Federation, Klingon or Romulan.

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello again @where2r1 Here is the information you requested.
    Klingon Mandatory missions when skipping normal tutorial:
    smaller tutorial:
    Ready for battle
    First city

After getting First city , Secrets of Nimbus is Available from K'men

Empire
    Duties of Command
    the hunt is on
    Space chase

Cardassian Struggle
    Lost and found

Borg Advance
    Report on Borg Activities

New Romulus
    New Romulus AId

Solanae Dyson Sphere
    Circles within circles
    Supply woes

Delta Quadrant
    Escalation
    The Kobali Front

Chancellor J'mpok offered the optional arc hand-offs: Cold War, Lost Dominion, and Spectres after completion of

Yesterday's War ARC missions:
    Temporal Ambassador
    The Once and future Agent
    The Core of the Matter
    Vorgon Conclusions
    Terminal Expanse

I'm inquiring into the proper team to why those hand-offs were moved so far down the list and why they require the near arc completion.
This discussion has been closed.