test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Services Sale!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Save 20% on Services like Retrain Tokens, Ship Slots and more this weekend!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11009003

Comments

• kibi#8855 kibi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    why hasn't the discount been applied to the lifetime subscription yet?
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    What does being a lifetime subscriber have to do with the sale? The sale applies to F2P players as well.

Besides, the sale is showing up in my c-store, on my lifer.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • kibi#8855 kibi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    no, it says the lifetime subscription is a part of the 20% discount but the price of the subscription hasn't changed.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Ah. My bad. Apologies. I had a brain TRIBBLE and forgot the LTS is in the C-Store for consoles.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    So everything in the Services tab is 20% off? Awesome! Let me just go and buy that Elite Starter Pack I've been wanting to get since it was first introduced...

And I STILL can't buy it. Is this issue ever going to be fixed, or at least acknowledged, for those of us who are at the character cap? I'm perfectly willing to lose the extra character slot if I could just get the other items in the pack. And really, what harm would it do to increase the character cap by 5 or 10? You've just recently given us 2 free slots, one with the ViL Expansion and now again with AoD.

I want to buy this pack but due to the way it's coded, I can't. And I'm not alone.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    iamynaught wrote: »
    So everything in the Services tab is 20% off? Awesome! Let me just go and buy that Elite Starter Pack I've been wanting to get since it was first introduced...

And I STILL can't buy it. Is this issue ever going to be fixed, or at least acknowledged, for those of us who are at the character cap? I'm perfectly willing to lose the extra character slot if I could just get the other items in the pack. And really, what harm would it do to increase the character cap by 5 or 10? You've just recently given us 2 free slots, one with the ViL Expansion and now again with AoD.

I want to buy this pack but due to the way it's coded, I can't. And I'm not alone.

If it is THAT important to you to buy the pack.......have you considered getting rid of one alt, buy the pack, and recreate them???
    Never mind...strike that, that is wrong...you have to have a free slot all together...not just an unused slot.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin