test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Short Treks

marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
I’m in the UK, is there any website or another way I can watch the short treks?

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I used Dailymotion.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    > @artan42 said:
    > I used Dailymotion.​​

Can I have a link to the video?

No, you may not. -- StarSword-C
    Post edited by starswordc on
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2018
    Link to pirated content removed. -- StarSword-C

Jack-Sparrow-Being-Chased.jpg
    Post edited by starswordc on
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nxnovacatnxnovacat Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Doesn't netflix have this at all?
  • brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    I watched it. Wasn't too disappointed. I don't know either of the characters in it but if I was the captain and an officer had brunch with an unknown alien on my ship and didn't tell me about it...

Let's just say she wouldn't be a command candidate any more.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    nxnovacat wrote: »
    Doesn't netflix have this at all?

No, I checked already. CBS All Access is currently a US-only service and Netflix chose not to pick up Short Treks. https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/04/are-star-trek-discovery-short-treks-available-in-the-uk-and-when-is-season-2-released-8006618/
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    They're still working out a deal for international distribution, last I heard.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone