test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why not create a Cardassian Reputation?

kestrel5kestrel5 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
I suggest that a Cardassian Reputation be created. I like to see unique ground Armour and space sets for the species. Additionally that a Cardassian Carrier be created to purchase from the C-Store.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    jtoney3448jtoney3448 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Im still waiting for cardassian uniform to be available to older characters like our Alien gen cardassians most of us made when the game came out. Not to many of us wanted to recreate a character after this many years.

But to stay on topic yes we need a cardassian rep. And a carrier would be a nice addition.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    AAACCKKKK!!!! ::::::running away from crazy people who want a 13th rep to fill:::::::::
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Yes on Cardassian Uniforms and faction specific gear.

No on any new Reputations.

Enough is enough, lets find another way please.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    jtoney3448 wrote: »
    Im still waiting for cardassian uniform to be available to older characters like our Alien gen cardassians most of us made when the game came out. Not to many of us wanted to recreate a character after this many years.

But to stay on topic yes we need a cardassian rep. And a carrier would be a nice addition.

The thing is with the whole cardassian uniform not being available for aliengen cardassians is simple. While they may look Cardassian, they are not Cardassian for the purposes of the costume code. Your "Cardassian" is still classified as alien gen.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    AAACCKKKK!!!! ::::::running away from crazy people who want a 13th rep to fill:::::::::

You beat me to it. ;)
    ~Shia~

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 65, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 65, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 65, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 63, Rom Tac
    Sukima, Lvl 65, Fed Vul Sci

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anointed Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator
  • Options
    steinbergsteinberg Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Why not just shoehorn armor and space sets into the gamma rep.Another rep would drive most players insane.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I want the features of the Legate version of the Cardassian uniform.
  • Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    jtoney3448 wrote: »

The thing is with the whole cardassian uniform not being available for aliengen cardassians is simple. While they may look Cardassian, they are not Cardassian for the purposes of the costume code. Your "Cardassian" is still classified as alien gen.

Which is deliberate on Cryptic's part. Making Cardassian uniforms usable across species/factions wouldn't have been an issue. Whether or not Cryptic could change that without creating a million new bugs or resurrecting old bugs is a whole other ballgame.

• Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    If It were a choice between levelling a new rep on my 30 toon account and levelling the current reps to T6 i'd def have chosen a new rep. Haven't even started the grind to tier 6 on any character yet. Just going to slowly amass the required marks and take my time. The prospect of collecting and resetting the current 12 reps 360 times a day is a big turn off.
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    They really need to make reputations account wide now. I lost count of how many reps we have now. Plus T6 grind of 30 days of torture across them all.... And they are planning on making more.... Uh 😣🔫

I would like to see those Cardassian weapons they said they would make as rewards... Which never came and cardassian union badges/legate uniforms. I think we need a rep for them or something so we can craft their unique space weapons. Forget the name.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Please do NOT add any new rep/holding etc from my side. Thank you.

P.S.
    I would say also don't add any new breech event but I have no say here :D and it was just done.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • Options
    They really need to make reputations account wide now. I lost count of how many reps we have now. Plus T6 grind of 30 days of torture across them all.... And they are planning on making more.... Uh 😣🔫

I would like to see those Cardassian weapons they said they would make as rewards... Which never came and cardassian union badges/legate uniforms. I think we need a rep for them or something so we can craft their unique space weapons. Forget the name.

I am all for account wide rep at this point going forward. Card weapons would be nice for sure.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Put cardassian equipment on crafting, unlocked if you purchase the cardassians on the c-store, so we can have 360 spiral waves and ground weapons...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    More stuff to do is more stuff to do. Always gets a +1 from me.

People who don't want to do another rep, can just...not do it.
  • Options
    mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    How about a cardassian fleet holding? :*
    *hides behind nearby wall*
  • Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Account wide is a great suggestion, but I don't believe they will go for it at this point anymore. Maybe for t6 though?...

A slightly off topic comment bellow, but related to another resource sync.
    P.S.
    As for other resource hogger (and a much worse one) - holdings. There are some small fleets out there who wanted their own holdings (yes, happens :P). They wanted to make efforts to "rest" and USE it later. It is satisfactory when one finishes thing, so he/she/they can USE it and feel "their own" even if not really their own and only pixels. It's an investment and a fruit for multiple on a long hard work. It should NOT be an eternal grind for lose.

So please don't add any more such :)
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    A slightly off topic comment bellow, but related to another resource sync.
    P.S.
    As for other resource hogger (and a much worse one) - holdings. There are some small fleets out there who wanted their own holdings (yes, happens :P). They wanted to make efforts to "rest" and USE it later. It is satisfactory when one finishes thing, so he/she/they can USE it and feel "their own" even if not really their own and only pixels. It's an investment and a fruit for multiple on a long hard work. It should NOT be an eternal grind for lose.

So please don't add any more such :)

For those fleets, it is only necessary to grind up to Tier 1, get a few fleet provisions, and then use the services of the NoP channel or some other fleet that is willing to give free access to their holding. It is far easier for a small fleet or a solo fleet to do this compared to grinding to Tier 3 and Tier 5.
This discussion has been closed.