test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to claim the Vanguard Jem boffs on an AoD alt?

wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
All my other alts he no problem claiming them, but my AoD has leveled to 61 and still cannot claim them.

What am I doing wrong here?

I should mention that a few folks in my fleet have been haven't been able to claim them either doing the normal stuff to claim account wide purchases.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    are you at ESD/First city? DS9? can non Jemies go to the JH station? I know for a while to switch or learn new specialties like Intel or Pilot, you had to be in certain places. maybe it's like that.
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • megainexoros#5925 megainexoros Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Can't claim them on any of my toons since AoD.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    In the Personel bit of the c-store, make sure you change the tab at the top to All. You should be able to see thwm then.

K
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Really? I have a box of Jem Hadar boffs waiting in my account bank. In fact as soon as my Disco toon hit lvl 10, I had her hit the shop to claim all my account wide bundle goodies for Gamma, Temporal, DS9 and the like, no fuss no muss. That being said, I'm hard pressed to think of any reason a Discovery toon should have problems claiming them? O_o Any ideas anyone?
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
    > @jamieblanchard said:
    > Any ideas anyone?

Yes.
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    In the Personel bit of the c-store, make sure you change the tab at the top to All. You should be able to see thwm then.

K

And this is why it's good to ask here. They didn't show up when I claimed the original pack to get the ships as they did for all my other alts, but they were in the All tab, just as you said.

Thanks!
    Yeah, they added extra tabs in the c-store with the launch of AoD. Took ages for me ro find them too.
This discussion has been closed.