test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Getting equipment

talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
I've brought this up before, but once again Here. We. Go!

I would really appreciate a better way to get all of my gear. Either consoles or equipment from ships I own(so I don't have to constantly dismiss then get a new ship to get my TOS phasers off my t1 Connie). Or get my Solane warp core. Because that warp core should be able to scale like my agony phaser torp or my dual mirror pistols.

Same with my solane secondary deflector. I should be at all times able to reclaim those things WITHOUT having to claim the ship.

Come on cryptic. I earned the dang gear or bought it. I should be able to reclaim it at my leisure.

Please cryptic? Cherry on top please? And while I am at it. Can I get all of the equipment that I have on my main be completely unlocked at all times? Like my Cochrane shotgun, or furion fangs?

Please?
afMSv4g.jpg
Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    My toons can reclaim the Solonae secondary deflector from the dilithium store reclaim tab. Not the warp core though. Still, I only have two of the Dyson ships, which were bought from the Lobi store. So only those two toons can reclaim that deflector.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Couldn't care less about having to claim ships for the trinkets, as those are barely ever needed for anything. But all those bazillion Admiralty cards... :persevere:
  • Options
    danaleedanalee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    Hmm, sounds like a lovely intern job...
This discussion has been closed.