test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Academy terminals needed on New Romulus

captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
As per title.

Could we please get a copy/paste of the Academy terminals (Fed/KDF) put in New Romulus Command?

Thanks! :)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    We've been asking for that for a long time now with no luck. But don't give up hope, after years of begging for a security officer we finally got one so you never know.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    While I'd be happy with this, I'd also like to see the faction recruitment npcs from the academies there, also.

I spend way too much time beaming and flying around the galaxy doing daily clicks.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Move the flotilla to New Romulus , changes its name to Republic Flotilla Spacedock and put all the ship stuff up there, and the Acemdy terminals and boff/doff stuff in a section of the building.

I like it!
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Move the flotilla to New Romulus , changes its name to Republic Flotilla Spacedock and put all the ship stuff up there, and the Acemdy terminals and boff/doff stuff in a section of the building.

Been asking for this too!

It would be nice to have the Flotilla moved to New Romulus orbit after the world is discovered. After all, wouldn't the Romulans want to protect their new home as closely as possible? Plus it make sense from a game point that the Flotilla would become the equivalent of ESD and/or KDF Shipyard like Earth and Qo'nos have in orbit. :)

And yes, the Academy Terminials would fit quite nicely in the 'computer lounge' (the glass encased room to the left) in the same command room that they recently put the Security Officer.
This discussion has been closed.