test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck in nopada system... oops..

shadowmudkipzshadowmudkipz Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Would put this in support/bugs somewhere, but the situation I've put myself in is kinda hilarious, we all know the mission coliseum, Satellite traps your ship in a power web of sorts. Anyhow, I decided to figure out how far this "power drain web" would go. So I left my science officer's dialog open (continuing it would trigger the web) went to the other side of the planet, and continued. Well, I'm stuck in the web, and conveniently out of range of the satellite, so I cannot scan it to beam over. (and continue the quest), I've tried dropping the quest, reloging and restarting the game. So I find myself in a tricky situation. Advice?
Exploration needs to return!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    Log out of that character for 30 min and it will reset you to sector space. Dammit Jim! Why did you break the time space continuum! :P
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    you should be able to just exit the system with the standard "you may lose your mission progress" message
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    sometimes if you're far enough that the only thing to do is map transfer, relogging will actually cause you to proceed to the next mission step.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.