test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

23rd Century Romulna Tal Shiar Uniform.

tenchi2k1tenchi2k1 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
on the Mission "Core of the Matter" and you beam down, you are put in 23rd Century Romulan uniform. We have this Uniform (or is unlockable for ppl that play Romulan) however, we can not get the Green color that belongs to the Tal Shiar. Could the dev's please add that color to the Color Table for the 23rd Century Romulan uniform? Please.

Comments

• mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Captain, sensors are detecting a porcine life form with a jet pack twenty meters above the landing party.
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    mneme0 wrote: »
    Captain, sensors are detecting a porcine life form with a jet pack twenty meters above the landing party.

He's probably trying to get away from the cold wind caused by Hell dropping to zero Kelvin.
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    tenchi2k1 wrote: »
    on the Mission "Core of the Matter" and you beam down, you are put in 23rd Century Romulan uniform. We have this Uniform (or is unlockable for ppl that play Romulan) however, we can not get the Green color that belongs to the Tal Shiar. Could the dev's please add that color to the Color Table for the 23rd Century Romulan uniform? Please.

Wouldn't hold your breath, still been waiting for half a decade just to finish a tal shiar uniform on either gender.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    mneme0 wrote: »

[Mod Hat] Captain, sensors are detecting thread necromancy. [/Mod Hat]

qygl6.jpg
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
This discussion has been closed.