test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning UK player looking for fleet...

dykerasdykeras Member Posts: 326 Arc User
Returning after almost 2 years away (due to living abroad), now i'm back and sadly my old fleet has disbanded leaving me fleetless :-(

So, looking for an active fleet (preferably UK/EU due to timezone) that I can stick my characters in (to be honest, i'm so far behind the curve that i'll probably spend the next few days exploring...

My 2 characters in game are Decado and Andromeda

Thanks

Comments

• marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    I’m from UK in an EU fleet
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    dykeras wrote: »
    Returning after almost 2 years away (due to living abroad), now i'm back and sadly my old fleet has disbanded leaving me fleetless :-(

So, looking for an active fleet (preferably UK/EU due to timezone) that I can stick my characters in (to be honest, i'm so far behind the curve that i'll probably spend the next few days exploring...

My 2 characters in game are Decado and Andromeda

Thanks

Hi @dykeras,

I would like to offer you a position in our community, Priority One Armada. We are a friendly casual group with members from all over the world and from all walks of life. Our main membership is from the US, then UK and mainland EU. I am from Ireland myself. We are always getting new members joining our community every day of the week. Some are brand new to the game, others are long time veterans and others are players that took an extended break and have recently returned.

Since we are not just "one" fleet and actually "two" full armada's (1 Fed and 1 KDF) it means that we have members on nearly all the time. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and always willing to offer help and advice to those who ask for it.

If you're interested or you want more information you can check out our main recruitment thread that I have linked below as well as our website. If you have any questions that you would like answered first please let me know and I would be happy to answer them for you.

If you decide that you do wish to join, you can either leave a reply on our recruitment thread listing each Character@Handle and the faction of each toon that you wish to have join. Or if you like you can simply submit an application on our website and once approved we can send you a fleet invite from there.

Link to main recruitment thread: Click Here

Link to Priority One Armada website: Click Here

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • j25550j25550 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    hi all, after a few month away I am returning. I am looking for a fleet preferably European base or with Members in western Europe
    Thanks everyone
    j25550 wrote: »
    hi all, after a few month away I am returning. I am looking for a fleet preferably European base or with Members in western Europe
    Thanks everyone

Hi @j25550,

You may be interested in Priority One Armada! We are a casual, mature friendly group with members from all over the world and all walks of life. I'm from Ireland and the leader of our community. Our membership is spread between the US, then UK and mainland EU and then nations such as AU and NZ. Being world wide means that we nearly always have members online throughout the day.

I have linked our main recruitment thread below as well as our website if you wish to learn any more information on our community before joining. Obviously if you have any questions that you would like answered first I would be happy to answer them for you. If you do decide that you wish to join you can either leave a reply in our main recruitment thread here on the STO forums or you can submit an application on our website. Once approved we can send you a fleet invite to any one of our fleets.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. LLAP! :)

Link to main recruitment thread: Click Here

Link to Priority One Armada website: Click Here

-Winters
  • j25550j25550 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    how do I join? my caracter is iktar@ROYP
    j25550 wrote: »
    how do I join? my caracter is iktar@ROYP

I have sent a fleet invite as requested. You should get it the next time you login to the game. Welcome to the armada! :smile:

-Winters