Options

PC Patch Notes for 10/10/18

2»

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    odyssey47 wrote: »
    crm14916 wrote: »
    @ambassadorkael#6946 the new shiny collar on the Disco uniform that we are supposed to be able to change colors for doesn’t actually allow for a change of colors... You know, when it was advertised that we could make our Disco uniforms look like Pike’s... is this on the list of “to do” or “to fix” items?

Thanks!
    CM

It works on an alien gen character but not human or Vulcan.

Worked on my human Fed
  • Options
    lostcause212lostcause212 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    odyssey47 wrote: »
    crm14916 wrote: »
    @ambassadorkael#6946 the new shiny collar on the Disco uniform that we are supposed to be able to change colors for doesn’t actually allow for a change of colors... You know, when it was advertised that we could make our Disco uniforms look like Pike’s... is this on the list of “to do” or “to fix” items?

Thanks!
    CM

It works on an alien gen character but not human or Vulcan.

Didn't work on my female Alien or female human toons that I tried it with.
    yjIzVE9.png
  • Options
    kikskenkiksken Member Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Even more downtime in my zone.
    Sure, good they fix things, but why in my timezone always...
    cha0tic1a wrote: »
    The first boff you get is a purple quality human with appropriate traits. Then you get a Vulcan with Bolian traits, a Human with Vulcan traits, and eventually a Human with what are probably Saurian traits.

It's almost like Cryptic just reused the Fed Tutorial BOFFs but put new hats on them...
    Here's an idea for a new BoFF type:
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Because originality matters!!!
    Klingons don't get drunk.
    They just get less sober.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    PC maintenance is now complete. Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!

I'm looking into the traits thing today.
This discussion has been closed.