test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,149 Arc User
    Briana: What?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: I said, who is it?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: I don't know what you mean. Who is what?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    edited September 2018
    Prime Raneson: A woman knows, Briana. After I said, "Atleast you got to meet the crew of the NX-01 Enterprise", you looked down like you were nervous and very likely was blushing. Who is it, Briana?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: that's none of your business... It doesn't even really matter. Temporal stuff gets in the way, then there's jakara... So it doesn't matter... It's not even anything much...
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (gotta love how the morons running this site manage to TRIBBLE up simple things adding redditfilth no one asked for or wanted...they managed to break quoting)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: *sighs* Why do you want to know, why do you care?
    edited September 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Speaks in a low volume voice that only Briana would be able to hear* I'm curious, and... I'll keep it secret. Just whisper it to my ear. I won't tell anyone else.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: Pretty sure Alex is around and could hear if i whisper it so, *types on her PADD real quick and shows Raneson, looking across the room as she lets Raneson read. The PADD saying: "their tactical officer... Or armory officer... Whatever his title is"*
    Prime Raneson: Oh. *She realizes who it is* Your secret is safe with me.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: it's just a minor attraction... Barely even a crush... *puts her PADD away*
    (come on...i'd like to get this assembly over with BEFORE the apocalypse!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Rattler is at DnD so gonna be waiting for a bit on that end. Rose might be waiting on west so there's more waiting. Can always join in the conversation to pass time)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Yeha, I am waiting on West)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (see? So this is gonna take a while. May as well just accept it. Can't just make west appear from nowhere)

Briana: *sighs* why would you even care if it's barely even a crush like I said?
    Prime Raneson: *Sigh* I don't know why, I just care. It's one of those moments where one just cares and doesn't know why.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: alright... *slighs and rests her head in her hands. Starting to think to herself*
    (*sprays thread with liquid tiberium*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*drowns thread in deluge of liquid tiberium*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    (I didn't want to send them back to the future yet though... I've been so busy with work and the past couple of days I've been super sick...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (Ok, we wont.)

Rose walks into the Raptor's hold, then looks at Nyssa, then at Jamie: Your sister can do that? (Talking about falling asleep, in the Raptor, using someones shoulder as a pillow)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    (I also have Nyssa using me as a pillow, and I don't want to leave west buried. We'll get there when we get there. Its not like an in game RP where everything is live and instant)
    Krystal: *looks at Rose and shrugs the shoulder that Nyssa is not on*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    Jamie: You've done it with Mom. *jabs a finger at Jessica implying that Rose has falling asleep on her shoulder*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Rose: Ah....Wake up, Nyssa

Nyssa starts to wake up: We landed?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Yea. We did.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nyssa gets up with a little spring her step: Felling better, Aunite? (As she offers her hand)

Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: *still pondering things before looking to Raneson* so where do you think everyone else is?
    Prime Raneson: At the Raptor or somewhere else on the Conundrum, I think.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    edited September 2018
    Briana: Fuuun... So we're missing my mom... we're missing ami... Henha, rose and jess, Oculus... Matt too i think.... hmmm... Those two guardians.... am i missing anyone?
    Prime Raneson: Maybe Kayla and Romani too. They never joined the cancelled rescue mission as far as I know, but... Alex is calling every team member here, I think.... *Looks at Alex for a second then looks back at Briana*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif