test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account Bank

gramuel1444gramuel1444 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
So is anyone else having an issue with account bank stuff? I can't seem to pull anything out of my account bank except withdrawing the EC that's in there. I can't take out any Lobi Crystals or any Ship Requisition packs or anything else for that matter.
Tagged:

Comments

• andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Account bank isn't enabled in tribble lol, none zen related services are, like account bank, the EC max buy, and such, they aren't enabled, and NEVER will be, read the faq's before posting
  • gramuel1444gramuel1444 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'm on the Tribble server rn and I can access the account bank on there right now my guy...
  • mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    andreasn2 wrote: »
    Account bank isn't enabled in tribble lol, none zen related services are, like account bank, the EC max buy, and such, they aren't enabled, and NEVER will be, read the faq's before posting

I have a lifetime subscription and have been able to access the account bank since I subscribed. As it is, right now I have plenty of things in there, but cannot get them out. So I'm having this problem as well.

However, this problem has already been reported. @gramuel1444 in the future, before reporting an issue, please check the board to make sure it hasn't been reported already. The devs use this to identify issues with the game, and they tend to find redundant bug reporting annoying.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • rc5150420rc5150420 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    well I find redundent bugs annoying ......just sayin
    I'm on the Tribble server rn and I can access the account bank on there right now my guy...
    mike03uc wrote: »

I have a lifetime subscription and have been able to access the account bank since I subscribed. As it is, right now I have plenty of things in there, but cannot get them out. So I'm having this problem as well.

However, this problem has already been reported. @gramuel1444 in the future, before reporting an issue, please check the board to make sure it hasn't been reported already. The devs use this to identify issues with the game, and they tend to find redundant bug reporting annoying.

Huh, my bad, thought they were off? last time i checked it was off, but i guess i will check
  • shermanator87shermanator87 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    is there any update on this?
  • athynzathynz Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I'm following this as I'm having the same issue with the account bank on the Tribble server.

I cant access the account bank, i checked, is it only for lifetime members?
  • gramuel1444gramuel1444 Member Posts: 9 Arc User

It may be although I'm not sure. You can get access through the C-Store on Holodeck so maybe unlocking it there would allow you to access it on Tribble?
  • darkfire8008darkfire8008 Member Posts: 3 Arc User

It may be although I'm not sure. You can get access through the C-Store on Holodeck so maybe unlocking it there would allow you to access it on Tribble?
    Unfortunately not. Was hopeing that they could allow it as I would like to do a couple things with stuff in mine.

• solisnightsolisnight Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Same Here, was using account bank on Tribble fine until AoD