test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ooooooo, Jem. -Fed/Jemhadar Quest-

Hi hi! -Curtsy-

This past weekend, after spending several hours getting as many boo-boos out of the mission tree thing, my story for the contest is all set.
It's based on the comics, "Goddesses" and the fleet of which the comic is based upon.

The jist of the story: You are a Jem'Hadar honored first who received a guest, who came to find anyone who could come Deep Space Station, K-10, which is in orbit of Risa, for an unknown force is sacking the station, and the station was in the process of upgrading quite a few Federation starships, so a lot of lives, and hardware, is in pearl.

Get your #%& to Risa!

Extra: You'll meet my virtual me, Mel, and several of the other Goddesses fleetmates/characters...if you read my comics (which I am going to add more content, now that my contest entry is done ;) ), you'll be familiar with them. Also, I added a bunch of easter eggs in the story, see if you can spot some of them.

Enjoy, yo!

BHIRQyX.png

Victory of the light!
dvZq2Aj.jpg

Comments

• jackjas#4235 jackjas Member Posts: 3 New User
    How do we meet with the virtual of the jem fed?
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    ???????????????????
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    Looking forward to playing through it.
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Played through and really enjoyed! Some wonderful Easter Eggs in there, which I won't refer to here as don't wish to spoil it for anyone else. I will say that I very much enjoyed the humor you injected into it!

Left a review and donation accordingly!

Wu1Ooju.jpg
    :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Just went through the other day, and thoroughly enjoyed myself. ^_^
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
    YAY! :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg