test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auto launcher won't pause on screen with Options menu

wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
Living up to it's name, the autolauncher automatically launches the game. On the screen that has the "Options" menu where you force verify files, it will automatically click the "engage" button without pausing to allow me to do anything on that screen -including anything on the Options menu.

It's been doing this for a while since one of the updates, but I haven't had a reason to care. However, I now want to change some Options menu settings and it won't pause long enough to allow it.

Is there a setting somewhere that will force me to click the "engage" button, rather than having the launcher immediately do it on its own?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Before you enter your password, go into the options menu and disable quick start.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    Thanks. Since I also had it set to remember password, it took multiple tries to remove the check mark next to "Fast Launch" and save it before the game launched.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I don't have mine set to remember password, because during most events I'm logging into up to five different accounts to run the event for family who don't always have time to play or need to fix their computer to be able to play the game.

I also have two different accounts of my own, a LTS and a F2P, so having it auto-launch and remember password would be bad.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    The strangest part is that I'm pretty sure that I didn't check that "Fast Launch" box in the menu.

I rarely go into the menu, let alone randomly decide to check or uncheck boxes.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Maybe it's possible if you were in the menu for whatever reason you accidentally checked it and didn't realize it. That's all I can think of.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.