test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reputation space set to replace kobali?

jaephjaeph Member Posts: 77 Arc User
I've been using the kobali space set on my aux2bat nicor tetryon beam-boat. None of that gimmicky science stuff, just offense and defense, with an emphasis on regen.

Now that I'm getting reputations at lvl 5, what would be a reputation set that works similar to, but better than the kobali 3 piece?

As I write this, I realize that I'm assuming reputation space sets are numerically better...are they?

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Kinda but not really, the big scary words are "it depends".
    While the kobali set is decent for keeping you alive it really dosen't do much on the offensive side where some of the rep set really shine.
    For a good old 100% weapon based build I'd go with something like nukara 2pc (+5% bonus weapon damage) from shield + deflector, rom engines for the critD bonus and a ultra rare core with [AMP] for more damage buffs. Or maybe going full iconian since the pieces are all for survivability and the set bonuses go hard for DPS.
    Basically you've got a lot of options depending on what you personally prefer.
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Set/Space_Items
  • Options
    kyle223catkyle223cat Member Posts: 584 Arc User
    The Lukari set is very similar to the Kobali set, but you’d be able to get the full 4-piece set instead of having to use 3 of the 4 pieces of the Kobali set.
    da84303d8bc4080b9860968f634f98682215bbe5.gifv