test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

23c training manuals

drguyksdrguyks Member Posts: 34 Arc User
Okay so here's the problem: I bought a training manual from my K13 fleet store and it won't work. I have the manual in my inventory not in my overflow bag, I have the appropriate skill points to administer this manual, I have someone who has yet to learn this ability, I have enough expertise to teach them this ability, and the bridge officer that's receiving the training is from the 23rd century (Dr. Brown android), but I'm not sure if that matters. When I go to teach him this ability it is still grayed out. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

Update: the ability is for a lieutenant commander and the bridge officer in question is ranked Commander. The engineering slot in question is Lieutenant Commander grade.
Tagged:

Comments

• tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Which training manual is it? I recall one of those not functioning as you describe, wasn't it 23rd cent. Eng. Team? It's indeed bugged.
  • drguyksdrguyks Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    > @tmghost7729#8985 said:
    > Which training manual is it? I recall one of those not functioning as you describe, wasn't it 23rd cent. Eng. Team? It's indeed bugged.

Yes it is the 23rd Century engineering team.