test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where the HELL, is JULA?

wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
I'm 'clearing' some missions from my list. There's a mission called "Temple: Preservation of Knowledge". In this mission, I'm suppose to find 12 aartifacts.Now here's the 'interesting' thing. I HAVE ABSO-FLIPPING-LUTELY NO IDEA, WHERE TO GO TO START THIS FREAKING MISSION. All I've got so far, is that I get to the temple, is to take the transporter pad near 'Jula', WHEREVER THE F*** THAT IS.

Un-freaking-fortunately, no has done a walkthrough for this particular mission. I guess the 'gamers', have a "wild hair, up their oh-so-SENSITIVE wazoos, about providing too-much-help, to the less skilled 'users' of this 'program'.

Anywho, how does one find 'Jula'? And the tranporter pad that's supposed to be located near it?

Comments

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    I've been playing for 6-ish years, and I've never heard of Jula. Perhaps it is a Foundry mission.

If so, drop it, it sounds horrible.

And if this is just a mission I've completely forgotten about, drop it, it sounds horrible.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    In my mission que, the 'mission' is green highlighted, as 'EASY', it is supposed to be a "single player mission". Just why in the world would the developers create missions that they don't want anyone to execute?
  • wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Thank you, THANK YOU! You ever have a broken limb in a cast? Now, did you ever have an EXCRUCIATING ITCH, way, waaay down in the cast, that no matter what you tried to do, you JUST COULDN'T REACH THAT ITCH?