The new weapons?

2»

Comments

• spy8446spy8446 Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    really? last time i tried it, it didnt work
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    spy8446 wrote: »
    really? last time i tried it, it didnt work

Must have been a *very* long time ago, then. :) Seriously, echatty is right: Omnis go in fore too (the wisdom of doing so notwithstanding).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah, not sure why one would slot an omni fore (with the exception of shuttles, which have no aft slots).
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Shuttles allow them because most come with a 360 beam array fitted.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yes, I know. They're the only ones where it's sensible to put an omni in the fore.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • jaephjaeph Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    When fighting hurq with my vanguard carrier - 4/2 - I move my Omni to the front.
  • spy8446spy8446 Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    yes it was a long time ago .......2? years ago i think. but either way, IMHO I think they should just give you the ability to have 3 omni, regardless of how you get them, limit is 3.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    Yes, I know. They're the only ones where it's sensible to put an omni in the fore.
    4/4 ships with a slow turn rate benefit somewhat. One of my characters has a setup with 1 omni fore and KCB aft.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.