test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UFP1 Recruiting now as of 9-2-18

khanoo01khanoo01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hello Fellow STO fleet Leaders,
We here at UFP1 are seeking any active fleets to come join with us at UFP1. We currently have 8 Gamma fleet positions ,but if you are interested in a beta position we possibly could make room for that depending on your activity. Since Betas can only invite Gamma fleets directly we prefer to have a active Beta fleet leader available through our discord server which is up and running. If this interests you please PM James Tiberius KIrk@khanoo01 via in game and I will send you the discord link then. Not sure if the game prohibits the advertising of other methods of communication through their forum site so that is why I am not publishing it here now. I am new to the forum which is why I do not fully know ,but most forums do have restrictions on useage . Anyhow, I hope to hear from anyone thats interested very soon.

A little information about our fleet is we are fairly new about 5 plus months old ,But currently lvl 33 fleet . We are very active , mostly through the weekend ,but both myself and the other fleet leader/armada leader are very committed to the game and our fleet/armada/
Hope to see you in game ....have fun,,live long and prosper ,,haha

Comments

• khanoo01khanoo01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    We dont require Discord but it is a very useful tool...Just wanted to update my post . I tried to find an edit option but I see none available.
  • khanoo01khanoo01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    any lower lvl fleets interested in joining UFP1 please pm me in game or email and i will return your message asap