test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    "Is that a yes then?" Nick asked Krystal as he smiled brightly, still holding his hand out.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal took his hand.
    "Just for the record... I haven't been on a date since the Academy," she said.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "To be fair, it has been a lot longer for me." Nick replied to Krystal, looking at her as she took his hand. "I'll try to make this an amazing one to remember." He said smiling and closing his eyes for a few seconds. "Think we should say goodbye before we go off?"
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "What, you're considering not saying goodbye to us?" remarked Captain Nat, laughing, "wow, that's rude."

Kelvin Commodore Nat emerged from the admiral's office, followed by the admiral, the Kelvin Commodore walking over to the prime Commodore and Captain Nat. "Well, it's been good serving with you both, but I'd better be going sooner rather than later. Goodbye."

"Likewise," replied the prime Commodore, shaking the Kelvin Commodore's hand.

"Same," said Captain Nat, also shaking his hand. The Kelvin Commodore walked over to Krystal, holding out his hand for a handshake. "Also you, even though you apparently left before we actually fought the Na'kuhl."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    Krystal accepted the handshake.
    "Yea... don't know what happened there honestly," she replied.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "Meh, not my problem," the Kelvin Commodore replied, shrugging, then walking off.

Admiral Nat motioned prime Commodore Nat into his office, and they both entered it.

"Well, guess I'll see you around," remarked Captain Nat, looking to Krystal, then Nick. "Hopefully not in a crisis 5 minutes from now, though."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

"Hopefully." Nick Replied to Captain Nat. "Was good seeing you again. Think we'll be off pretty soon... I'm pretty sure I have a date." he said, smiling happily and looking to Krystal, holding her hand once more after the Kelvin Commodore had shaken it.
    "Don't rush it now, you know how the universe likes to make everything end tragically," said the captain, smiling, "that said, good luck. She's great."

Prime Commodore Nat emerged from the admiral's office, followed by the admiral.

"Done already?" asked the captain, "I'm surprised."

The commodore walked over and shook Captain Nat's hand. "Been nice seeing you, but I'd better be going," said Commodore Nat, "have a few modernization courses at K-13 to go through."

"Good luck," replied the captain, "try not to run into any crisis on your way there. Definitely avoid any other Commodore Nats, statistics would say the next one you'd find would probably be from a mirror universe..."

"Heh, I'll keep an eye out," said the Commodore, "see you around."

Commodore Nat walked off, briefly waving goodbye to Nick and Krystal.

"So what do you have for me?" inquired Captain Nat, turning to Admiral Nat. "My old ship? A last goodbye before I return to my non-existent universe? Or maybe some Q power training courses?"

The admiral briefly chuckled, but then stopped. "Oh, right. I'm giving you the Sally, actually."

"Oh?" replied the captain, "get tired of having too many flagships to worry about? Or have you just run out of other ships and have to start giving away said flagships? What'll it be, admiral?"

"Heh, not quite," answered the admiral, "but close enough. You won't be able to go on any missions for a while since the saucer section isn't even here right now, but you'll at least have something resembling a crew."

"Good to know I won't get stuck with a crew of just emergency holograms," remarked Captain Nat, "anyone I know?"

"Yes," replied Admiral Nat, walking off and motioning the captain to follow him. "Most of what's left of her original crew, from your own universe, are all assigned. Figure there's no sense in reassigning them elsewhere, and I'd imagine you probably wouldn't mind being able to keep an eye out for them..."

"Yeah, they'll always be worth keeping an eye out for," said the captain, "the versions of my universe's people in your universe are nice, but they aren't quite the same... oh, what about the guys I'd brought over from my universe aboard the Molly?"

"Most of them have been assigned to you, too," answered the admiral, "although Salora insisted on staying aboard the U.S.S. Legacy, and I don't have any intentions on forcing it or anything."

"Of course, neither would I," replied the captain, "thanks."

"No problem," stated the admiral, "get some downtime, I'm sure we all need it. I'll be on Earth Spacedock if you need me."
    The 2 reached the transporter room, and the admiral stopped by the door, "oh, and if 11 insists on her and her engineering crew sticking around to help with repairs, say no. They need some rest, too. Get some guys from spacedock to do the repairs, or something."

"Got it," said Captain Nat, "if anything terribly chaotic happens, you know where to find me, of course."

"Right," replied the admiral, heading for the transporter. "I'll be sure to assign you to some kind of mission later. Don't run off anywhere.
    The admiral got up on the transporter pad, and the captain nodded to him. The transporter chief worked the controls, and the admiral beamed away.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Hope you're ready to have a wonderful time after your arm is checked out." Nick said as he looked at Krystal, Grinning like a happy idiot with a hint of nervousness about him.
    While it was clear Krystal was looking forward to a break, it was also obvious that she was a bit more reluctant to "drop the shields" due to recent experiences.

After getting checked out, and her arm fixed up, she took Nick to the Lexington, where she found her XO... with Captain's Pips.
    "Keeping my seat warm Tala?" Krystal asked.
    "Was the Admiral's idea," Tala replied. "Honestly don't remember why..."

Krystal just waved her off before smiling and giving her friend a hug.
    "Doesn't matter now. Good to be back," she said.
    "Good to see you back too Krys," Tala said as she let go, then took the extra pip off and pocketed it. "Figured that promotion was only temporary anyways. I'll keep the pip just in case."
    "Don't think Starfleet has allowed multiple captains serving on a single ship since the Enterprise-A."
    "Yea... Kirk, Spock, and Scott if I remember correctly. Guess we'll find out eventually. Who's your friend? And should I get a stick to beat him away from you?"

Krystal just laughed in response to her best friend.
    Nick held his hand out, his other hand still holding Krystal's if she had allowed it. "Captain Nick O'Connor, at your service. I would prefer not to be beat with a stick until the third or fourth date if you don't mind." He said jokingly, smirking to himself. "Yeeeah sorry, bad joke."
    "Tala Taln," Tala replied. "Krystal's best friend and backup since the Cerberus. And that was a bad joke."

Tala then looked at Krystal again.
    "Um... Krys... your eyes are a lot more blue than I remember," she said.
    "So I've been told and shown," Krystal replied with a sigh.
    "They look beautiful if you ask me." Nick said with a smile. "And sorry about the joke. Just trying to relive some first date tension"
    Earth Spacedock, Club 47
    General Malin entered club 47, looking around and getting a cup of Raktajino. He spotted Admiral Nat sitting alone at an otherwise empty table, so Malin headed that way.
    "Are these other seats empty?" inquired the general.

"Oh, sure," replied the admiral, taking a sip of his coffee and reading a PADD. "I don't see why not."

Malin sat down. "I'd imagine things are going well enough now?"

"Jim has what's left of the Na'kuhl General's ship covered," answered Nat, "I'm fairly certain everything else is done with. For now."

"Good to know," said the general, "I'm just waiting for the rest of my crew to show up to get my ship up and running for more regular operations. The Xindi Council sent some people to serve with my guys and get some experience outside the Delphic Expanse. I'm sure the results should be..." he went on, pausing to take a sip of his drink, "...interesting, to say the least. Qala, a friend from my homeworld, also said she and her fellow researchers might be open to joining us, too."

"Glad to know somebody around here can find a crew without much difficulty," replied the admiral, "any idea where you'll be assigned afterwards?"

"Heh, wherever the call of battle takes us, probably," said Malin, "although we'll probably end up taking on more scientific missions than I've ever had to before. I'd imagine the New Xindus II is more scientifically capable than most of the Klingon Defense Force."

The admiral chuckled, "yeah, I figured as much. Speaking of assignments, though..." he said, pausing for another sip of his coffee, "Starfleet's been floating the idea of increasing cross-faction cooperation these days, and they've asked me to look for... volunteers. Let us know if you're ever interested, I'm sure we'd love to have you. We all seemed to work well enough together earlier, after all."

"I'll consider it," answered Malin.

"Oh, by the way," said Admiral Nat, handing Malin one of the Boolean Cannons Captain Nat had made earlier, "we had one too many left laying around. It's yours, if you want it."

Malin just looked confused as to why the admiral would be carrying around the cannon in Club 47. "Ok, thanks?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Tala looked at Krystal.
    "Oh so you two are dating?" she asked. "Well... I'll go get the shotgun and a shovel."
    "I'll remind you of that whenever you find a date Tala," Krystal countered with a smirk.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Elric entered the Astrolounge connected to Club 47 and sat near the large window. With everything he'd been through, he wondered if he was even fit for duty.
    The admiral finished his coffee, looking to Malin, "well, I think I'm done here. See you around."

Malin nodded in reply, taking another sip from his raktajino.

Admiral Nat wandered by the astrolounge, noting Elric. The admiral headed in his general direction.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Nick smirked and chuckled. "Sorry I don't have a witty response, myself." He said. "You do have a lovely ship and a fine crew. I'm glad you could show me. How should we continue this date?"
    Elric noticed Admiral Nat on approach and tried to shake his distant thoughts. "Well, the view up here is nice."
    "Evidently so," replied the admiral, sitting down nearby, "thankfully we'll actually have a moment to enjoy it, I've ordered time off for all of us."
    He looked out the window silently for a few moments. "By the way, have anything to report? I hear you've had a habit of disappearing at random and then coming back later."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well, you can thank the El Aurian pyramid artifact for that. It has the ability to transport a person or ship to any location or time. Unfortunately, it's not in our possession anymore. Claire's father has it, and I finally met him; the guy who employs Seline's brainwashed Caitians. He's some kind of advanced computer program who was only interested in collecting the full set of artifacts."

Elric looked out the window.

"But after he got it, he changed. He sent us to the future, for, what I assumed was to stop Toros, but I think he wanted us to find that protouniverse and put an end to it. Well, thanks to everyone here, and not-me, it was neutralized."
    "Oh, what do you mean, not you?" asked the admiral, "I'm sure you helped neutralize it somehow? As for the other things, I'll be sure to make note of them."
    A redshirt walked over to the admiral carrying a PADD, and handed it to him. Nat thanked the redshirt, who walked off, then started reading the PADD.
    He raised an eyebrow, surprised by it's contents.
    "Huh, turns out the galaxy has been busy," remarked the admiral, "oh, what ever happened to that changeling?"

Changeling Sarah emerged from an Iconian Gateway nearby, carrying a spherical Iconian device, looked around, then headed in the admiral's direction.
    "I'm leaving," said the changeling, handing the device to the admiral, "for the Andromeda galaxy. If you hear anything of my universe, be sure to let me know."

The admiral took the device. "We will." He sighed, setting the device aside for the moment, "try to stay out of trouble. I know we haven't exactly been all that friendly in the past, but I'd like to think there's hope for some sort of friendship between our respective peoples."

"Skip the already memorized diplomacy, would you?" replied the changeling, sighing, "fine. Perhaps, someday," she went on, turning to Elric, saying nothing, then turning back to the admiral, "don't disturb us needlessly until then."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Elric raised an eyebrow at the intrusion. "Well, that's interesting."
    The changeling briefly glanced at Elric, then turned around and walked off into an Iconian Gateway.

The admiral turned to Elric, picking up the device again, "was there anything else I needed to be interrupted by?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Lots of things, probably. Mirror universe, advanced Borg, future timelines, alternate realities. The list is endless."
    "Yeah, sounds about right," replied the admiral, "let's hope the next crisis is... smaller. I'm tired of all existence as we know it always being the one we're worrying about, you know?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Not a clue..." Krystal replied as she looked around the Bridge.
    "Well, We never got to finish our food. could start with that. After that, we could check out your ship's Holodeck, find a program to run there." Nick said, looking at Krystal. "Does that sound good?" he asked.
    Astrolounge

"Well, there's something to be said about saving all of existence on multiple occasions. Makes you wonder if it's a norm that other intergalactic groups have to deal with, and if their measure of success is comparable to our own."
    Admiral Nat deadpanned Elric. "If they weren't succeeding, would we still be sitting here, seemingly safe and sound?"
    He took another look at his PADD. "Remind me to assign you guys to a diplomatic first contact mission sometime. It'd be a nice change of pace, you know?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.