test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Nick grinned and put a hand on Krystal's shoulder. "Beautiful ship you got there, Captain Jade." He said to her.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    With the tyken rifts weakening and antimatter cancelling out the anomaly's matter, the giant orb disintegrated into a partially transparent, inert protouniverse.

The egg suddenly appeared hovering on the Bridge with the others until it cracked open and dropped Elric, Zeta and Claire onto the floor.

"Uggh. What the hell?" Elric gripped his head in pain. The egg shell dropped to the floor in pieces. "The physics in that universe were so different. I don't know why I was so obsessed?"
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Qala looked to Elric, then shrugged. "Guess that's settled."

"The anomaly's gone?" asked Malin.

"Elric and his companions are on our bridge now, for some reason..." replied Qala, "it appears they're free now."

"Good riddance," said Malin, "guess we'll return to spacedock. Keep us advised of any unexpected changes."

"Will do," responded Qala.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    "That protouniverse is still out there, though," Elric said looking to the viewscreen. "Just sitting there with a different set of rules than our universe. But at least I'm not in it anymore."
    "Things can't ever be simple" Nick said "Are we at least going to get a break or will this require immediate attention?" He asked, glancing at Krystal for a few moments.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    "We can probably take it from here," replied Qala, eyeing the protouniverse, "is it safe to just... leave it there? Or should we destroy it, just to be certain?"

Krystal's combadge chirped. "Report to Admiral Nat's temporary office aboard the U.S.S. Sally immediately."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    edited September 2018
    "Never a dull moment..." Krystal sighed before looking at the protouniverse. "Well... could be worth studying. But at the same time its a pretty big risk. If you ask me... let someone more qualified to make the decision. In the meantime secure and quarantine it."

She heads for the turbolift. After she steps in, she shakes her head, and the faint blue glow in her eyes fades.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick looked at Krystal and follows. "I can wait for you outside whatever office you're headed for." Nick said to her. "Can talk when you get out.... given everything goes fine"
    "Seems reasonable," replied Qala, turning to the comms officer, "inform spacedock, we'll let them contact the appropriate people to deal with it now that it appears to be contained."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal heads for the transporter room, then beams over to the Sally. Once there, she asks for Admiral Nat's location before heading to meet with him.

Once outside his office, Krystal taps the door chime.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick follows Krystal, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Good luck in there." He said to her before walking off a bit from the door and leaning against the wall, ready to wait for her to finish in the office.
    The 2 M.A.C.O.'s guarding the door note Krystal and Nick's arrivals.

The door opens a few moments after. "Come in," said the admiral, sitting at his desk, while motioning Krystal to a chair.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal comes in and sits down, unconciously bringing a hand to her arm.
    "You wanted to see me Admiral?" she asked.
    "Yes," answered the admiral, "I heard how things went with that changeling dragging you out of sickbay, and then that fight with the being... I must say, I'm actually pretty impressed."

Nat paused, reaching for a PADD and briefly reading it over, seemingly having already read it recently. He set it aside. "I've also received word of some temporal changes of some note, and I have a question..."
    He leaned forward slightly, resting his arms on the desk. "Why were you relieved of your command, anyway? What happened to warrant it?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I... I don't know sir," Krystal replied. "I try to think back on it and its just... a blur. I vaguely remember something about Chroniton exposure... but other than that... its just... nothing. Gone. Poof."
    Nick patiently waits outside, bringing a hand to his ear.
    edited September 2018
    Elric returned to Earth Spacedock, where Doctor Melzine, a cyberneticist, brought Claire back online in the Infirmary.

"So, what happened back there?" she asked.

Elric shrugged. "It's like I was a different person in that universe-- not Starfleet-- something without rules, and the more matter I acquired the more control I had and the more crazy I got. It's how I was able to communicate through subspace and eventually get us out."
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    "It would appear our suspicions were correct, then..." replied the admiral, "even Earth Spacedock's medical staff didn't seem to know why you'd actually been relieved, either."
    Admiral Nat sighed, "safe to say, even if some of us remember the original timeline thanks to our being shielded from the changes by all the chronitons flying around, as far as you and most of the universe are concerned, the original reason never actually happened. To be honest, it's probably for the best that way, but don't be surprised if you get a few confused looks for the next little while... word has it Sarah's already been confused."

The admiral reached for another PADD, briefly looking over it, then handed it to Krystal. "I don't have any reasons to leave you relieved, so the Lexington is yours again. I highly recommend getting some downtime while you have the chance."
    Outside, the prime universe Commodore Nat, his Kelvin-timeline counterpart, and Rear Admiral Ransom all came around the corner and walked over near the office. They took note of Nick, the prime Commodore shrugging and leaning up by one of the walls.

"The admiral should be ready for you in a few minutes," stated the one M.A.C.O., turning to the 2 Commodores and the Rear Admiral.

Kelvin Commodore Nat nodded in reply, also leaning against the wall.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Nick brought his hand down from his ear to his side, taking a deep breath before looking over to the trio that had just arrived. "is it temporal anomaly day or something?" he asked them, looking between the commodores. "I would have brought drinks if that was the case."
    "Yeah, I'm from the 23rd century, and also the admiral's great grandfather," said prime Commodore Nat, "we recruited these other 2 from their universes to help with the Na'kuhl."

"Well, I'm just here now to deliver my last report and say goodbye before returning to my universe," stated Kelvin Commodore Nat.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"23rd century? What did you serve on?" Nick asked the commodore.
    "I commanded the U.S.S. Firestorm," replied the prime Commodore, "we ended up trapped in a temporal anomaly. The crew was rescued, but I ended up being lost elsewhere and the ship ended up in your time... as did I, eventually."
    He chuckled briefly, shrugging. "Well, this time, anyway. With the sort of characters we've encountered lately, I imagine it'd be absurd to assume you're from this time. Also, yes, I do command the Firestorm again now, too. To say the least, it does feel... odd, having my old ship while everything else has changed entirely. A bit confusing with the other U.S.S. Firestorms they have these days, too."

"If you're curious, I actually don't command a Firestorm," said the Kelvin Commodore, "just the U.S.S. Absolute."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I didn't have a command in the 23rd century." Nick replied. "I was a medical officer. U.S.S. Enterprise under the beginning of Captain Robert April's captaincy through the end of Captain Pike's. After that various state-based and the like." he looked at the commodore. "Didn't have a command until right before the Dominion war." he said, closing his eyes and remembering.

"your comment about me being from this time... Well that is a complicated subject." Nick said, shrugging
    Krystal breathed a sigh of relief before nodding.
    "Thank you sir," she said. "I just hope I do get that downtime. The way things have been going... I'd be lucky to get five minutes."
    "Huh, you must be a strange one," remarked Kelvin Commodore Nat, "what are you doing here, anyway? Don't remember you being with our task force from earlier."

Captain Nat walked down the corridor, nodded to Ransom and the 2 Commodores, then looking to Nick. "Heh, small universe. Didn't expect us to all end up here at once."

"What ever happened to the ship's saucer section, anyway?" asked prime Commodore Nat, "we gonna just leave it there for the Na'kuhl to find?"

"We sent out a crew to bring it back," replied Captain Nat, "after our scout party makes their rounds there, of course. Wouldn't want to trigger any paradoxes."
    Breen Space, 28th Century
    A lone Columbus class multi-mission scoutship flew through the debris field on a mission to retrieve the U.S.S. Sally's saucer section.

"Huh, this sure is a lot of debris," said the pilot. "Can barely see anything."

The proximity alarm sounded, and the science officer looked to the pilot, who quickly maneuvered the craft as they narrowly dodged the Delta Flyer class Nova Scotia, which was carrying the original scouting crew aboard.

"Whoops, almost hit those scouts they sent out here before the battle," remarked the pilot. "Or was it after the battle? I hate temporal mechanics."

The science officer just rolled their eyes, sighing.
    "I've already ordered us all some downtime," replied the admiral, "I'm sure somebody else can handle the next crisis. You're free to go whenever. I do have a few other meetings to get out of the way."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal got up and nodded.
    "Thank you sir," she said. "Gonna get my arm checked out again before I go. Been a little sore since the fight."

She turned to leave the office.
    The doors opened, allowing Krystal to leave.

The admiral got up, walking to the door and noting Nick, the 2 Commodores, Ransom, and Captain Nat. He motioned Kelvin Commodore Nat in first, and the door closed behind them.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Nick looked at Krystal, smiling at her confidently. "Hello there, Captain Jade. I suppose things went well" he said, offering a hand out to her. "so about that... Theoretical... question... What do you say?" he asked her.
    Prime Commodore Nat deadpanned Nick, turning to Captain Nat. "So who's the new guy, anyway?"

"Helped us capture the being," replied Captain Nat, "that's pretty much all I know. Only just met him a little while ago."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal shrugged.
    "Got nothing going on for a change," she said. "Other than getting my arm checked out again."