test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Imperial Union of Planets

123457»

Comments

• bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    The Imperial Union of Planets is a government and political movement from the Mirror Universe, where the Terran Resistance established a new regime after the defeat of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance. The IUoP is far more democratic and progressive than its opponent, the Terran Federation. Since the capitulation of Terra, to the Terran Federation, the Imperial Union has invested a large portion of its operations into the Prime Universe so as to ensure the survival of its central government from the current instability of the Mirror Universe. While still at war with the Terran Federation, the Imperial Union of Planets is moderately influenced by the Klingon Empire, and is now a Satellite State and an Ally of the Romulan Republic, while still sponsoring insurgent groups who are actively opposing the Terran Federation.

All species are welcome, though the peoples the IUoP recognises as the "Thirteen Terrans", (these being Humans/Human Augments, Bajorans, Deltans, El-Aurians, Voth, Xenexians, Iotians, Magna Romans, Trill, Risians, Orions, Betazoids, and Ba'ku/Son'a) may get preferential treatment. ;)

If you are interested in joining, or your fleet is interested in becoming a Gamma Fleet (we are a Beta Fleet of the Tal-Diann), please contact me @BLTrrn, or @lilithene666 for further instructions.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
    The Imperial Union of Planets is a government and political movement from the Mirror Universe, where the Terran Resistance established a new regime after the defeat of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance. The IUoP is far more democratic and progressive than its opponent, the Terran Federation. Since the capitulation of Terra, to the Terran Federation, the Imperial Union has invested a large portion of its operations into the Prime Universe so as to ensure the survival of its central government from the current instability of the Mirror Universe. While still at war with the Terran Federation, the Imperial Union of Planets is moderately influenced by the Klingon Empire, and is now a Satellite State and an Ally of the Romulan Republic, while still sponsoring insurgent groups who are actively opposing the Terran Federation.

All species are welcome, though the peoples the IUoP recognises as the "Thirteen Terrans", (these being Humans/Human Augments, Bajorans, Deltans, El-Aurians, Voth, Xenexians, Iotians, Magna Romans, Trill, Risians, Orions, Betazoids, and Ba'ku/Son'a) may get preferential treatment. ;)

If you are interested in joining, or your fleet is interested in becoming a Gamma Fleet (we are a Beta Fleet of the Tal-Diann), please contact me @BLTrrn, or @lilithene666 for further instructions.
    R E M A I N

R E M A I N

R E M A I N

edited June 2017
    Several probes landed on an asteroid, scanning for various particulates and substances, and knowing the inhabitants of the system, probably some plastiglomerate. The Barracuda had been in the system for longer than Grand Admiral Lytle had estimated; he and the Chairman of the Presidium agreed that the Malon were stalling with negotiations, in order to get the best possible result. The Imperial Union would not be pressured, until the Malon decided how much they would contribute to the greater whole.

If you are interested in joining and being part of this action, or your fleet is interested in becoming a Gamma Fleet (we are a Beta Fleet of the Tal-Diann), please contact me @BLTrrn, or @lilithene666 for further instructions.
    Post edited by bltrrn on
    R E M A I N

R E M A I N

R E M A I N

R E M A I N

R E M A I N

R E M A I N

R E M A I N

Grand Admiral Lytle sat beside a long table at Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards, with several highly seasoned officers of Federation Starfleet, many of whom were retired for some time. MSDs of a Miranda class starship were being shown on different moniters, and on different scales, while a Pakled in an SCE jumpsuit read out technical details. The Grand Admiral discussed operational capabilties with a middle aged Vulcan woman, while a slightly older Human male pointed out some small power irregularities to the SCE officer. Several NCOs were seen from a neaby window, walking across a nearby jetway, towards the portside of the starship.

If you are interested in joining and being part of this action, or your fleet is interested in becoming a Gamma Fleet (we are a Beta Fleet of the Tal-Diann), please contact me @BLTrrn, or @lilithene666 for further instructions.
    R E M A I N

R E M A I N

R E M A I N

If you are interested in joining, or your fleet is interested in becoming a Gamma Fleet (we are a Beta Fleet of the Tal-Diann), please contact me @BLTrrn, @lilithene666, or @sbesea for further instructions.
    R E M A I N

If you are interested in joining, or your fleet is interested in becoming a Gamma Fleet (we are a Beta Fleet of the Tal-Diann), please contact me @BLTrrn, @lilithene666, or @sbesea for further instructions.
    R E M A I N

R E M A I N

The Grand Admiral jogged through the vast evergreen forests surrounding the Imperial Academy on New Terra. Many offices had been "vacated" since his return from Plexus, especially with those also in the Command track. "Perhaps I have spent too much time helping to bring Borg Amalgamate manufacturing standards closer to the levels of the Alte Universe Iconians?", he thought to himself. No matter; the Admirals, all except the most recent addition to High Command, were unable to succumb to petty power plays without his constant attention. The project(s) that were going forward, required his hand to be firm and steady.

If you are interested in joining and being part of this action, or your fleet is interested in becoming a Gamma Fleet (we are a Beta Fleet of the Tal-Diann), please contact me @BLTrrn, @lilithene666, or @sbesea for further instructions.
    R E M A I N

R E M A I N

R E M A I N

• majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    The Alliance's intergovermental Research and Development Organization (Code Name: Project Trident) extends its congratulations and well wishes to the Imperial Union of Planets, its leadership and personnel on the completion of their starbase (T5 today). Well done and our fleet is honored and privilaged to support such an organization. :)
    ~Shia~

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 65, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 65, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 65, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 63, Rom Tac
    Sukima, Lvl 65, Fed Vul Sci

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anointed Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator