test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hierarchy Science/Intelligence Officer Candidate

toranekoboukentoranekobouken Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Hi all, I've been a long time(4 years) STO player but this is only my 3rd post. When I first started playing I was not fully aware of the value of the traits of some Bridge officers. Like quite a few people I suspect, I discharged my "Hierarchy Science/Intelligence Officer Candidate" not understanding his true value at the time.
If any Devs, etc are reading, would it be possible to enable a limited time or special event re-run of the "Alliances" mission to allow those of us who accidentally or unwittingly discharged our "Hierarchy Science/Intelligence Officer Candidate"?
Another option might be to enable reclaiming this officer or another roughly equivalent in an upcoming release?
Any feedback from Cryptic would be great.
Regards,
Fleet Admiral Shane Black - Romulan 501st Exploration Fleet.
Post edited by toranekobouken on

Comments

• casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    I also think under limited conditions, that reward should be available on replay as well. Sounds as the fastest fix and the most civilized. This boff is good.
  • billmorgan3billmorgan3 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I also didn't understand the value of Boff's and discharged Mr. Potato Head. Now I can't get him back even if I replay the mission.
  • redwren89redwren89 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    I wouldn't expect much - our cryptic team likes to leave things broken since they're always working on newer stuff, they don't have time to fix old stuff like your mission, or other stuff explained in feedback, much less let you know that they've actually seen your message here on the forum to acknowledge it.